Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

2.7

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.

Interview

Panel interview. No whiteboarding, mostly knowledge and experience-based questions. Overall, was a pretty easy interview process. The interviewers were pretty nice and personality had a big part to do with whether you get an offer as well.

Interview Questions

• What is Scaffolding in MVC. Name the ways you can you reset an application pool.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Boston, MA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough. Around 5 to 6 people interviewed me. Asked about the current projects I am working on. Explained them from what I had written in resume. They are mainly looking for people who are familiar working with File systems and some low level Linux operating system knowledge. I did not get any offer from them.

Interview Questions

• Linux internals like process and thread, sorting problem and some c++ questions   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE in February 2015.

Interview

There was first a phone screening. After which I met the project manager, and then there was
    a technical interview by 5 engineers , each lasting 30 minutes.
    The people wer friendly and great.
    Tehy asked mostly question on my job done , and some commonc C questions

Interview Questions

• Operating systems, language questions ,   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.

Interview

Interview was around 4 to 6 rounds. Depends on the team size. Senior Engineers prefers to check the candidate's attitude. The decision is left to Seniors rather than Manager. Lastly HR round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

Scheduled interview through call.
    Technical round 1: resume related question, c from basics to some pointers strings program.
    Technical round 2: linked list questions, endianess?

After two gud technical rounds where I was able to answer everything, they came to conclusion my profile is not matching to there requirement. So said will update you and never called back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

I have 5 years of experience in C++ domain they have taken totally 3 round of interview. one telephonic call and one technical F2F and One Manager round. They interview was very nice

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Very Professional , three round of interview conducted on same day . The first round was to understand the current project that I am working on . second round was for core java and design pattern question , third round was for spring and advance concept.

Interview Questions

• describe current project, oops concept , design pattern, multithreading and core spring.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.

Interview

Overall interview process was smooth. I had given 2 technical, 1 managerial and a HR round.
    1st technical round was telephonice which was about an hour and questions were about java.
    2nd technical round was F2F with the architect for about 1.5 hrs and questions were on design patters. They took a month to release the offer letter

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

This opening was for HP R&D bellandur in bangalore. There was written test followed by one face to face. The written test was equal to freshers in java super easy questions and with some attitude questions even they were damn easy. Then comes f2f the interview was busy on whatsapp in between asked super easy java questions and some on spring and then i thought i had cleared and then HR comes and tells we will get back to you. By the way this interview was for HP (R&D) Printing cloud division, and i dont see any reason of rejection when the questions itself were so easy waste of my weekend. Never ever will i go there .

Interview Questions

• super easy written test followed by easy java questions and then i hear rejection   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview process consists of 1 written test and 2 technical rounds , i Managerial round and 1 HR Round . Interview process consists of 1 written test and 2 technical rounds , i Managerial round and 1 HR Round

Interview Questions

• Basics of java,j2ee and they were looking for telecom domain candidates   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.