Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

2.7

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.

Interview

Panel interview. No whiteboarding, mostly knowledge and experience-based questions. Overall, was a pretty easy interview process. The interviewers were pretty nice and personality had a big part to do with whether you get an offer as well.

Interview Questions

• What is Scaffolding in MVC. Name the ways you can you reset an application pool.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Boston, MA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough. Around 5 to 6 people interviewed me. Asked about the current projects I am working on. Explained them from what I had written in resume. They are mainly looking for people who are familiar working with File systems and some low level Linux operating system knowledge. I did not get any offer from them.

Interview Questions

• Linux internals like process and thread, sorting problem and some c++ questions   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE in February 2015.

Interview

There was first a phone screening. After which I met the project manager, and then there was
    a technical interview by 5 engineers , each lasting 30 minutes.
    The people wer friendly and great.
    Tehy asked mostly question on my job done , and some commonc C questions

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE in May 2016.

Interview

I got a call from a consultancy.
    Interview process was held really good and fast. Many people were really good except my interviewer. As I know HP a good company but some times you meet some annoying people.
    I had to take Skype interview from HP e city office (don't know where the panel was).
    Interviewer dint look very professional, I dint like accent and a good body language at all.
    He dint ask much of the technical questions so not sure if he was a tech guy. He hardly asked around 5 different questions. Each question repeated minimum 3 times. (Gave the same answers though). He dint allow to answer any questions fully. Even I couldn't finish my introduction. He asked what I was doing in free time, by the time I started answering he stopped n asked a different question.
    He was saying I like it in between often (not sure if he really liked it, but I dint like the way) which was kinda annoying.

Most of the questions from DOS OS (never asked by anyone to me till now).

Many times he said final question and it was never a final question :).

Overall the interview was worst but I really appreciate people over there managing the process. They were polite and doing good job.

I will be happy if someone asks difficult questions and reject me, there will be some learning. But this kinda interview is waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. (never allowed answer fully)(asked many times)   Answer Question
    • operating systems in the market?
      (asked 4 times not in a row but in between)   1 Answer
    • Basic DOS commands
      copy move etc
      tail equivalent command something like this he asked   1 Answer
    • what u were doing in a year gap.
      (asked 4 times)   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

This opening was for HP R&D bellandur in bangalore. There was written test followed by one face to face. The written test was equal to freshers in java super easy questions and with some attitude questions even they were damn easy. Then comes f2f the interview was busy on whatsapp in between asked super easy java questions and some on spring and then i thought i had cleared and then HR comes and tells we will get back to you. By the way this interview was for HP (R&D) Printing cloud division, and i dont see any reason of rejection when the questions itself were so easy waste of my weekend. Never ever will i go there .

Interview Questions

• super easy written test followed by easy java questions and then i hear rejection   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Chennai (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

It was First round Telephonic Interview and after that direct Manager Level interview, The Interview With Mobile Apps development and Team Handling. Then with the manager round there is only one to one and after that we discussed about the Salary part.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview process consists of 1 written test and 2 technical rounds , i Managerial round and 1 HR Round . Interview process consists of 1 written test and 2 technical rounds , i Managerial round and 1 HR Round

Interview Questions

• Basics of java,j2ee and they were looking for telecom domain candidates   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Cairo (Egypt)) in April 2016.

Interview

The process takes 3 weeks ,First Technical then HR about OOP,Collections,Spring, Web Services,projects I've worked on the HR was about English my attitude in some situations
    like What are your strengths and weaknesses?
    + Self motivated.
    + Flexible for any task.
    + Quick learner.
    -eager to learn.
    -very organized

Why do you want to work at our company?
    I am looking for a company where I can learn and grow..

Interview Questions

• OOP,Collections,Spring, Web Services,projects I've worked on.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.

Interview

Overall interview process was smooth. I had given 2 technical, 1 managerial and a HR round.
    1st technical round was telephonice which was about an hour and questions were about java.
    2nd technical round was F2F with the architect for about 1.5 hrs and questions were on design patters. They took a month to release the offer letter

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Got call form hr and interview was twice rescheduled but at the end 1 day only all rounds were conducted. 3 rounds of interview from different leads and 1 manager and 1 hr round.

Interview Questions

salary was not as per my exception got another offer from other company.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.