Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

3.1

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a 30 min phone interview and was quite fun. We shared our experiences, and the hiring manager was telling me about his workflow process, and about the company. I am currently waiting for a response from them.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (El Paso, TX (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Hired as developer for Contract to Hire position.

2 Interview Rounds:

1. Interview with recruiter.

Just basic questions Based on SQL and .NET

2: Interview with HPE.

Two people on call. One HR and other Sr developer. HR gave me some usual HR questions. Developer gave me questions based on SQL, .NET, C#, ASP.NET.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Houston, TX (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward, probably because it was a employee referral. I got place straight into the last phase of interviews and the interview was on Skype for business. There was 6 people in the room interviewing me. The interview lasted aprox 30min and it was like 10 min of technical questions and 20 min of character questions. They really care about your character, so be prepared for that.
    I still have not heard anything back.

Interview Questions

• What kind of data base languages and programs are you familiar with?   1 Answer
    • How do you deal with change?   1 Answer
    • If you had to choose between Developer, Business analyst and project manager what would you choose and why?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about the company?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.

Interview

the process is very good and depends on the project and manager

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Coimbatore (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Hpe came for college placements, 1st round was online test.
    It had around 40 questions .Total time given 60 min. No negative marking. First 12 were aptitude questions mostly math problems quite simple but there was time constraint for each section. Next 13 questions were technical on c,networks,oops,os. Next 15 questions were output questions ,for this we had to select either c++,Java,Python,JavaScript,php.

Interview Questions

• Some basics of C++, projects done, queries, few puzzles.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I was interviewed at campus level.

First round : Aptitude and little technical interview questions

45 mins of time , if you get shortlisted , second round.

Second round : Technical Interview

Interviewer was very good in technical . Asked me questions on java oops concept,
    SQL queries, data structures

Third round: Managerial Interview

Behaviourial and general questions regarding why do you want to join ....

Fourth round : HR Round

Formal HR questions and asked to fill a form

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Coimbatore (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

I was hired through campus placement. First round was aptitude, second round was face to face technical and third round was direct HR round. It was a pool campus drive. It took about 2 days to complete and results were announced after a week through sms.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The process took 1 day. I interviewd in NSN Banglore
    The first round was written aptitude. There are totally 80 questions and were 2 sections, problem solving(40 ques)n technical questions(40 ques). They were quite easy. I cleared 1st round. The second round was face to face technical round. They asked some basic question from C and C++. The interviwers were very friendly. But they expect very good answers and they see confidence. I made upto this.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Chandigarh (India)).

Interview

The first round was a online testin which we had to solve 20 question in 30 minutes. Question was like predict the output. Second round was jam .3rd round was technical round and last Hr round.

Interview Questions

• Questions was based on debugging code.   1 Answer
    • Question from thread, collection framework, oops concept. Exception handing.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

The very first round was technical written test.There was an option to choose for dilfferent section as C,C++,Java and sepeately for Testing section.All were multiple choice questions This round was difficult compared to further rounds. Later,the students who were shortlisted were undertaken for technical round.The last was HR round.

Interview Questions

• data structure and Algorithms,oops concept,networks,mini projects.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.