Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Solutions Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Solutions Architect Interview Questions

Interviews at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Detroit, MI (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Phone interview and then team interview. Consistent mainly of background and experience. Described my previous role on day to day basis. Give examples of value add I provided to company and client solutions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Plano, TX (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

HP recruiter responses one week after I had applied to Solution Architect position in telecom sector and agreed 30min interview for next day over Skype/Lync bridge. I was in time but nobody else appeared to bridge. Sent email to HP recruiter after 5mins as a reminder. Waited till 30mins gone and sent another email to reschedule if still interested. After few hours got email, 'sorry busy, what time I am available?' Sent times and dates, got reply: 'Will send new appointment shortly'. No appointment came so sent email next morning if interview happens. No reply.

Interview Questions

• What time you are available   1 Answer

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Atlanta, TX (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

It was interview was average . submitting resume to HR , getting phone call for discussion. Followed by skills testing and offer letter. It was client recommended profile , so not a regular interview process

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

Pretty standard. One huge issues is that the background screening was done in Mexico. The language barrier and time it took to actually get hired was very, very frustrating. I almost didn't accept the role due to this process. It was truly awful, worst in my 35 years of working.

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Istanbul (Turkey)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online. After a week, i got a phone call for scheduling interview. An interview took place at HPE Istanbul office. Interview was in Turkish and English. It took aproximately 45 minutes.

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mexico City (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Mexico City (Mexico)) in March 2013.

Interview

The process has three or four phases. One with the peers, other with the manager and the last is with the manager and RH. In the first interview the technical abilities are reviewed as well the experience. In the second, the soft abilities and the language are the topics, is possible that part of the interview have held in English. The last phase is the formal offer to the candidate

Interview Questions

• They show a practical case, for example a customer need and they ask to perform a first draft of solution that you suggest   1 Answer

Solutions Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE in July 2013.

Interview

Telephone Interview to discuss experience and describe the company to me.

Followed by a walkthrough of a solution to showcase consulting skills followed by an hour grilling of technical and interpersonal skills.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (London, England) in November 2014.

Interview

HR interview was fairly straightforward. The technical interviews were not really needed as I had already been working with the company in a partnership for a few years. As an interviewer for them, I can say that each department/region does their own thing. The HR interview will be a standard HR interview you would find at most large corporations.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a positive experience you are proud of and a negative experience you learned from.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.