Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Technical Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Technical Consultant

Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Technical Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

3.1

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE in October 2018.

Interview

Applied through university. First round was Group discussion and students shortlisted from that round were called for an online test. The online test mainly consisted questions from networking and OS. Students who cleared this online test were called for a technical interview. After this was the teach back round followed by managerial round. All these rounds were an elimination round.

Interview Questions

• What do you Know about cloud computing?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.

Interview

There were 6 rounds.GD, online test, technical, teach back, operation research, HR in the respective order. Since it was a pool campus, they eliminated almost 80% in the first round. Online test had questions on quants, logical,verbal and technical

Interview Questions

• What is the configuration of your laptop and explain the use?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

One of the longest interview process that is conducted over a period of 2 days.
    Starts with a GD, followed by an online aptitude test.
    Selected candidates go for a technical round that consists of questions from networking, hardware, basic SAN. This round is moderate.
    Followed by a teach-back round and finally HR on day two

Application

Interview

First we had a 'group discussion' which was basically a round where you stand up and talk for 30 seconds and they test your vocabulary and diction, then we had a 'technical' face to face where they asked anything from what's your favorite book to what would you do if your PC doesnt start....then they was a teachback round and an operations round

Interview Questions

• What do you know about servers? What technologies are you aware of that can help in storage etc..   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

It was one seating technical+HR interview,I never understood the transition from technical to HR ,but I realized it soon, the technical questions were SAN switch based and HR interview was full of bargaining...overall a smooth and clean process.

Interview Questions

• 1. Switch knowledge
      2.FC SAN ,FCoE, Cache usage mechanism   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

It was an on campus drive set by the college which had a series of 5 rounds starting with group discussion , online test ,technical interview ,teach back session and "The hr round".It is a simple process to clear all the rounds if you have a good communication skill,but remember friends if you want to clear "The Hr round " be ready to praise them if they don't deserve.If you want the role desperately never state facts,they sound good in the interview process but can lead to your rejection.

Interview Questions

• What is your dream company?   1 Answer

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Chandigarh (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a long process. The drive took 2 days but it was a great experience overall. Sessions took place in the following order:

Group discussion round
    Online Aptitude test
    Technical iinterview round
    Panel interview round
    Operations round
    HR interview

Interview Questions

• questions like.. why hpe and why should we hire you.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Had 6 rounds over 2 days. We had GD, which was to test our basic communication skills followed by a Apti, which had basic questions about networking. Then we had a technical interview, followed by teach back round, then managerial interview and finally HR.

Interview Questions

• Why is there inconsistency in your academics, tht means ur inconsistent!?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

It was a 3 day interview and I am a campus hire.. Other than the conventional GD and APTITUDE there was a new round called TEACH BACK, THIS ROUND TESTED THE LEARNING ABILITY OF THE CANDIDATE. A senior trainer trained us on virtual technology for about 2 hours and we had to teach him back in 15 minutes. Off the total 775 candidates HPE selected 13.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

2 rounds of technical, 1 manager round and HR. Technical is simple one telephonic and another face to face. Manager round is to check the capability. HR round is basically for the salary negotiation. Overall not much of a difficulty. Salary negotiation is the big part

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.