Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Technical Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Technical Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Had 6 rounds over 2 days. We had GD, which was to test our basic communication skills followed by a Apti, which had basic questions about networking. Then we had a technical interview, followed by teach back round, then managerial interview and finally HR.

Interview Questions

• Why is there inconsistency in your academics, tht means ur inconsistent!?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Chandigarh (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a long process. The drive took 2 days but it was a great experience overall. Sessions took place in the following order:

Group discussion round
    Online Aptitude test
    Technical iinterview round
    Panel interview round
    Operations round
    HR interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

I had 7 rounds of interview as i did not have any referral. Referral process is easy than direct walk in. first round was a written test to check the written english followed by a group discussion. Then i had multiple round with SME's. TL's and manager. i had to come thrice to get the final offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to quit the previous organization?   1 Answer

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Taipei (Taiwan)) in September 2014.

Interview

first start with mailing, then a appointment was made to f2f interviewing with hr representative at inception, after that they ( your future mgrs) will try to getting to know you not only personality but also previous careers, and goes with your background research on their watch.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silchar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Silchar (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

jams session,aptitude test,customer management,technical interview, managerial interview, HR round.
    JAM SESSION-two members from the panel came and checked our knowledge on latest technologies.
    aptitude test-was moderate,had reasoning ability, quant,english and coding
    customer management-online test, had questions on scenarios as to how to deal with clients.
    technical interview-spoke about final year project, RDBMS,java
    managerial-simple interview
    HR-just verification of documents

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

It was a 3 day interview and I am a campus hire.. Other than the conventional GD and APTITUDE there was a new round called TEACH BACK, THIS ROUND TESTED THE LEARNING ABILITY OF THE CANDIDATE. A senior trainer trained us on virtual technology for about 2 hours and we had to teach him back in 15 minutes. Off the total 775 candidates HPE selected 13.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

It was an on campus drive set by the college which had a series of 5 rounds starting with group discussion , online test ,technical interview ,teach back session and "The hr round".It is a simple process to clear all the rounds if you have a good communication skill,but remember friends if you want to clear "The Hr round " be ready to praise them if they don't deserve.If you want the role desperately never state facts,they sound good in the interview process but can lead to your rejection.

Interview Questions

• What is your dream company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

It was one seating technical+HR interview,I never understood the transition from technical to HR ,but I realized it soon, the technical questions were SAN switch based and HR interview was full of bargaining...overall a smooth and clean process.

Interview Questions

• 1. Switch knowledge
      2.FC SAN ,FCoE, Cache usage mechanism   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

Attended aptitude test, selected among 200 people then there was a consultant test about service . Then TR where they asked me networks,database and java (joins in sql) palindrome and then MR round with question why shuld i hire you

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

2 rounds of technical, 1 manager round and HR. Technical is simple one telephonic and another face to face. Manager round is to check the capability. HR round is basically for the salary negotiation. Overall not much of a difficulty. Salary negotiation is the big part

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.