Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Technical Solutions Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Technical Solutions Consultant

Interviews at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

3.1

Technical Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

Casual atmosphere and very professional environment. The questions asked were mainly technical storage related. I applied through Insight Global and the staff there was super freindly. Interview process was very straightforward and simple.

Interview Questions

• WHen doing LUN assignments, what is the use of an Alias?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

Technical Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Alpharetta, GA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

The hiring process took a month. I was first phone screened.. then a week later I was asked to come in for a group interview with other candidates. They were very professional and courteous.

Technical Solutions Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE in February 2013.

Interview

I was the second line interview for many interviews at HP.

1. Discussion with recuirter
    2. screening with one or more technical experts
    3. interview with manager

Technical interview tests skills and knowledge
    management tests fit

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience with iSCSI/IP storage technology   1 Answer

Technical Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Alpharetta, GA (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

One phone call and two onsite interviews with the ability to sit with others and see their work.
    During a panel interview it was expressed that the environment was casual and very little stress. While sitting with others at the job it was also conveyed that was the environment, but that changed within a few months and no compensation or review of salary regarding.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I thought I could handle the upcoming changes due to the company problems and expected turn around.   2 Answers

Technical Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Chennai (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

First there was gd round among 30 people in group only speaking English fluently was the parameter then we have online exam which has 60 questions (15aptitude,15english and30 technical).
    All the questions were from troubleshooting and hardware in technical.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer asked me about how to connect pc to printers name software used , what are drivers, how to troubleshoot the routers , configuration of ur pc , then about projects, and certificates ,and also about networking concepts.   1 Answer

Technical Solutions Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE in October 2018.

Interview

first round was gd. the topics were fairly easy and generic. The second was aptitude(10 questions), english(10 questions) and technical(20 questions). After that was the technical interview round in which i was not selected as they were looking for ece engineers rather than cse engineers.

Technical Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Coimbatore (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

It was a disgusting experience.First round is really pathetic.It was more or less a just a minute Talk.But actually we are asked to speak for 10-15 seconds within a group of 25 to 30 people.They will be selecting 1-5 people in a group(0 people most of the times).Even if you have good communication skills you will be rejected.

Technical Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

The process is:
    GD: Major Elimination
    Technical Interview
    Teach back round: A tech session is given and then interview is conducted on the same
    Operational Interview: Basically a stress interview. Just be very confident

Interview Questions

• Why HPE?
      How would you adjust in Bangalore?   1 Answer

Technical Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Chandigarh (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

The process was really easy.
     First round is GD
    Second Round is a Screening Test
    Followed by 2 Face to Face Interview rounds.
    Overall a simple drive to crack even if you are an average student.

Technical Solutions Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.

Interview

Interview was fairly easy, they just want to make sure that you can speak well and can handle pressure.
    They eliminate 90% of them in the group discussion round. Make sure you stand out among the rest.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.