Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Technical Solutions Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

3.1

Technical Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Alpharetta, GA (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

One phone call and two onsite interviews with the ability to sit with others and see their work.
During a panel interview it was expressed that the environment was casual and very little stress. While sitting with others at the job it was also conveyed that was the environment, but that changed within a few months and no compensation or review of salary regarding.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I thought I could handle the upcoming changes due to the company problems and expected turn around.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

Technical Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

Casual atmosphere and very professional environment. The questions asked were mainly technical storage related. I applied through Insight Global and the staff there was super freindly. Interview process was very straightforward and simple.

Interview Questions

• WHen doing LUN assignments, what is the use of an Alias?   Answer Question

Technical Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Alpharetta, GA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

The hiring process took a month. I was first phone screened.. then a week later I was asked to come in for a group interview with other candidates. They were very professional and courteous.

Technical Solutions Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE in February 2013.

Interview

I was the second line interview for many interviews at HP.

1. Discussion with recuirter
    2. screening with one or more technical experts
    3. interview with manager

Technical interview tests skills and knowledge
    management tests fit

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience with iSCSI/IP storage technology   1 Answer

Technical Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Noida (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

There were total 6 rounds. First and main screening round was Group Discussion. They made batches of 25 students each. The main criteria were the fluency in English Communication Skills. There was very high cut-off. Maximum 3 students selected from each batch and there were some batches with 0 selection.

Technical Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

The process consisted of 6-7 rounds,starting from Group Discussion,Aptitude test,Technical Interview,HR interview,Problem Explaining,Seminar round. The GD round basically focuses on the way you speak,how clear you are,rather than the content.

Interview Questions

• What are the components you need to build a processor of your own   1 Answer

Technical Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Chandigarh (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

The Hewlett Packard Enterprise selection process is 2 days long for the Technical Solution Consultant position.
    They have a unique process for hiring. The whole selection process includes 7 rounds namely:
    FIRST DAY
    1. Group Discussion (GD)
    2. Computer Based Test (General Aptitude, English and Computer Related questions including networking + general knowledge)
    3. Technical Interview
    SECOND DAY
    4. Company Orientation
    5. Teach Back ( The company panel teaches you a topic, you have to understand and teach the panel back the same)
    6. Operations Round ( Testing of your personality, patience and your presence of mind)
    7. HR Interview

Technical Solutions Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.

Interview

I recieved an email through linked IN . I had a technical round and two manager rounds. Interview was easy and interviewers were helpful . had HR round on the same day .

Technical Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

Interview would be 3 rounds In depth technical plus techno managerial round and HR.
    Technical on Data Networks | Routing protocols IGP, BGP and MPLS , Switching techinlogies Layer 2 FHRP STP variants.

Interview Questions

• Depends on the experience mentioned on resume.   1 Answer

Technical Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

There were 6 rounds totally.
    1.Group Discussion
    2.Online Test- It was pretty Easy.Brush up your lower semesters theory subjects like Computer Architecture,OS,DSA.
    3.Technical Round-They question to check your stress handling skills.And come basic questions with respect to the role.
    4.Teach Back Round-They will give a demo on a particular topic for an hour and you should present it back to them the next day (day 2).
    5.Operations Round-Basically to check if your interest match with the companies needs.
    6. HR Round

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell me something you know about server.
      2.Explain about your project and internship (if available)   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.