Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.

Interview

2 Interviews: HR, Team Lead and Hiring Manager
HR interview was to determine ability and if you are a fit to the company
Team lead checked if I fit in the team and finally the manager to explain what the project is, some other common interview questions and finally salary.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you heard a peer of yours providing poor-quality support to a customer?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Palo Alto, CA (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Very thorough easy management style. Very committed to finding the right person for the department. Culture is as critical as technical skills. Met with only 3 people which was nice. There were some inconsistencies on what they were looking for in a candidate, but overall it was a pleasant experience.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Vellore (India)).

Interview

The first round was a group discussion of 30 students each(150 got selected out of 800)
    Then the selected students had to give the written test(aptitude, verbal, technical mcq)
    Then there was 1 technical and 1 hr round

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

There were 6 rounds.
    1) GD/Self introduction and why chose engineering
    2) online test( eng, aptitude, CN SAN OS basics) total 60 questions
    3) Technical interview ( questions on CN( OSI model), SAN (RAID and all) it was easy)
    4) teach back session ( they will teach you some topic, for us it was storage in datacenters ( snapshots and bussiness continuity) the next day we had to teach them the same on a blackboard)
    5) operational round - they will grill you for 40 mins and you have to convince them that you want only this job and you are fir for it. ( they will talk all negative things this is a call center job, do not waste your career, if you take this offer you cannot sit for other placements all that)
    6) HR round
    good luck!!

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

First round was GD then soft skill and then they took technical and HR round . That was pool campus so they seemed like they had come there to reject and not to hire and they had made a group of 20 and depending on recruiter's mood applicants were getting selected or rejected.

Interview Questions

• speak on any topic of your choice   1 Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bukit Merah, Central (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bukit Merah, Central (Singapore)) in August 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by their HR from China. After 2 weeks, i got a call from their local engineer who wish to schedule an interview immediately as in tomorrow. I declined the first timing since they didn't schedule properly. The next week after the manager called again to come down immediately for interview.

Interview Questions

• There was no test only interview about your linux experience   1 Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied the hp tech support engineer (june 2017) from an consultancy... the overall experience was bad... lots of unnecessary formalities... they keep doing the rounds.. like the same gd forever and ever.. and finally they say that you are not selected for the role please apply 3 months.

Interview Questions

• 1st round is GD
      2nd round is technical online test.. this round has three sections in it.. softskill, technical and finally a video uploading part
      3rd is the face to face with the hp process manager   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)).

Interview

Submit my CV by sending an email and then
    Got a phone call from the company and asked me for a day I am free to make the interview
    Got a date for interview and it was in the early morning next day
    Went to interview location and talked to employees there
    Had interview
    Lasted for half an hour

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

You can either approach HP directly and get hired as a permanent employee or go through an agency to be hired on a contract basis. I was hired based on a contract basis.
    - First round: They check your communication skills. They would ask you to introduce yourself and in a group they would ask you to speak on a topic.
    - Second round: They ask various technical questions like basic networking questions and troubleshooting related to desktop.
    - HR round: They would negotiate your salary.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself.
      2. Speak on a general topic.
      3. Basic network based questions like what are the different layers of OTP.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Was swift and was very accurately informative of the Job role. it was a broad combination of communication skill, technical, aptitude and one on one. The results were declared as expected - same day.

Interview Questions

• technical question about networking   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.