Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Technical Support Engineer

Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.

Interview

2 Interviews: HR, Team Lead and Hiring Manager
HR interview was to determine ability and if you are a fit to the company
Team lead checked if I fit in the team and finally the manager to explain what the project is, some other common interview questions and finally salary.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you heard a peer of yours providing poor-quality support to a customer?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Palo Alto, CA (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Very thorough easy management style. Very committed to finding the right person for the department. Culture is as critical as technical skills. Met with only 3 people which was nice. There were some inconsistencies on what they were looking for in a candidate, but overall it was a pleasant experience.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Melbourne (Australia)) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview was exactly as you'd expect; I met, alone, with what would have been my immediate superior. We talked for roughly half an hour on what was expected in the job, and if it was something I was interested in. Everything was fair enough.

Interview Questions

• C Language:
      1. I remember the following questions :

*ptr++;
      *++ptr;
      ++*ptr;
      }   1 Answer

Negotiation

Asked for 100000/year. Negotiated 94500/year.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Was swift and was very accurately informative of the Job role. it was a broad combination of communication skill, technical, aptitude and one on one. The results were declared as expected - same day.

Interview Questions

• technical question about networking   1 Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied the hp tech support engineer (june 2017) from an consultancy... the overall experience was bad... lots of unnecessary formalities... they keep doing the rounds.. like the same gd forever and ever.. and finally they say that you are not selected for the role please apply 3 months.

Interview Questions

• 1st round is GD
      2nd round is technical online test.. this round has three sections in it.. softskill, technical and finally a video uploading part
      3rd is the face to face with the hp process manager   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bukit Merah, Central (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bukit Merah, Central (Singapore)) in August 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by their HR from China. After 2 weeks, i got a call from their local engineer who wish to schedule an interview immediately as in tomorrow. I declined the first timing since they didn't schedule properly. The next week after the manager called again to come down immediately for interview.

Interview Questions

• There was no test only interview about your linux experience   1 Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

First round was GD then soft skill and then they took technical and HR round . That was pool campus so they seemed like they had come there to reject and not to hire and they had made a group of 20 and depending on recruiter's mood applicants were getting selected or rejected.

Interview Questions

• speak on any topic of your choice   1 Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Vellore (India)).

Interview

The first round was a group discussion of 30 students each(150 got selected out of 800)
    Then the selected students had to give the written test(aptitude, verbal, technical mcq)
    Then there was 1 technical and 1 hr round

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

There were 6 rounds.
    1) GD/Self introduction and why chose engineering
    2) online test( eng, aptitude, CN SAN OS basics) total 60 questions
    3) Technical interview ( questions on CN( OSI model), SAN (RAID and all) it was easy)
    4) teach back session ( they will teach you some topic, for us it was storage in datacenters ( snapshots and bussiness continuity) the next day we had to teach them the same on a blackboard)
    5) operational round - they will grill you for 40 mins and you have to convince them that you want only this job and you are fir for it. ( they will talk all negative things this is a call center job, do not waste your career, if you take this offer you cannot sit for other placements all that)
    6) HR round
    good luck!!

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

It was a day long interview, 1st round was with voice and accent trainer, asked to spell few english words like rendezvous, Mathematics, some complex words were asked, Interviewer was very friendly. Next was Technical Round, once again the process was smooth, very friendly, he was a floor manager for Unilever Process at HP, GRTP, Bangalore some name ending with title, Singh...

Interview Questions

• They asked me few questions on Operating systems, Hardware, latest processor from Intel.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.