Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Technical Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Technical Support Interview Questions

Updated 18 Mar 2019

2.4

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE in April 2013.

Interview

Interview was a phone interview by a recruiter then someone called me a week later asked some very basic questions and I was emailed a start date a couple weeks later. It was very quick and no in-person interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Chennai (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

there was a total of 3 rounds, namely, Presentation, Managerial and HR. They basically test communication skills along with a propensity to learn. They test whether what you have understood can be propagated to an entirely non technical person and whether you are clear with what you are doing.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

Majorly consisted of 6 rounds.
    Round 1- Was GD. Was pretty tough only 3-4 among 30 were selected. Just speak
                        confidently and you will clear it.
    Round 2-Online Test- It consisted of 60 questions for 75 minutes.
                                                    15 aptitude questions, 15 verbal and 30 technical questions
    Round 3-Technical Interview- was cool though, just was asked few questions on computer
                                                      configuration and my approach to few issues with computers.
    Round 4- It was a teach back session. We were taught for 1 hr by a HR and we had to give our
                         presentation in front of 2-3 HRs who questioned us in return. If we crack it chances
                         of getting hired increases( infact almost you get hired).
    Round 5- was operational HR round who explained everything regarding your job role and
                          few questions (typically which is generally asked in HR round).
    Round 6- Final HR round. It was a 2 on 1 round where two HRs interview you.

Interview Questions

• Questions in teach back session was quite difficult where HR tests our ability to grasp things and applying it.   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in December 2015.

Interview

The agency called me to discuss my CV.
    The person from CPL told me how the process works.
    The interview there had and English test and my language test and also interview in the 2 languages.

Interview Questions

• Talk more about yourself
      Why would you like to work for us
      What do you know about our work (CPL and HP)   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cyberjaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Cyberjaya (Malaysia)) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview process had 3 steps-was difficult but I managed it.After screening and interviewing each candidate, the selection board scores and ranks each one, then checks the references for the top-ranking people. Once they have made their decision, they contact the successful applicant, as well as everyone who was interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Describe the job or the activity that has had the greatest impact on your career goals.   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview had three rounds. First was to check your communication skills. Second was a written test based on your grammar and your technical knowledge. Third was the HR round which had some basic technical questions and some questions about your life.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Mangalore (India)).

Interview

It was pretty simple. They were looking for someone who could work in operations. First round was online test, second round was technical face to face and finally HR round
    Salary hike after 2 years.

Interview Questions

• Questions about MS Outlook ,MS PowerPoint and excel. All MCQ questions   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Greater Noida (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a 5 round process
    1- Was a GD round, there were 20 students in my class out of which 2 got selected, you have to speak for around 5-6 lines on any topic of your choice.
    2- Was the online test which mainly included verbal and questions from networking and database.
    3- Was the technical interview which was easy if you were fluent.
    4- Was the teach-back round, they showed us a ppt for an hour and then asked questioned personally in an interview.
    5- Was the HR round which is mere a formality if you get selected.

Interview Questions

• 1- Tell me something about NAND GATE.
      2- Networking questions.
      3- RAID level 1, 5, 10.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (London, England).

Interview

1) Group Discussion - to check your communication
    2) Aptitude and technical test - aptitude was relatively easy, technical questions were based on SAN, BIOS etc.
    3) Technical interview - answered all the questions, got rejected!
    4) Tech back
    5) Managerial round
    6) HR round

Suggestion: please do not consider this job, if you are quite good at technical, because you deserve better! If you are from computer science background, they will ask you few easy questions and if you answer all, you could be out just like me:D

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.