Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Technology Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Technology Consultant

Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Technology Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

2.9

Technology Consultant Interview

Interview

Very good. Had discussion on technical details of java, career goals, adapting new technologies, current project architecture. Details on academic projects and the project details which one will be working on.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Plano, TX (US)).

Interview

Contacted by technical recruiting company. Initial interview was brief. Simply reviewed my resume and discussed the job requirements. Worked for year as temp-to-hire. Hired at end of first year without second interview.

Interview Questions

• How long had I worked with the software discipline for which they were interviewing me.   1 Answer

Technology Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.

Interview

There were 6 rounds of intensive interviews.
    1. Group discussion
    2. Aptitude and Technical Exam
    3. Technical round
    4. Teach back
    5. Stress test
    6. HR

The majn focus was on the teach back round in which we had to answer questions on a topic they taught.

Interview Questions

• How does a creative person like you fit in?   1 Answer

Technology Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.

Interview

-I went to an open day for Hewlett Packard which is a fast-track recruitment process for new graduates.
    -My interview was with the hiring manager which was just quick. Then, I got interviewed by the people manager.
    -Afterwards, I then went for an interview with some team heads after a week.

Interview Questions

• 1. What strengths do you have that would make you a fit to our company?   Answer Question

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Taguig (Philippines)).

Interview

Nothing out of the ordinary background check and discussion of past employments/responsibilities. Manager who interviewed me was accommodating. The available position was discussed and how I think I am suitable for that position.

Interview Questions

• Nothing quite difficult or unexpected in the questions. Standard questions were asked to understand my employment history, skills, preferences, etc.   Answer Question

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)) in August 2016.

Interview

Fast and no technical exam but has technical interview. They will just ask you on you specific skill set and whether it will be suited for the role. They like if you'll be enthusiastic and tell them that you're willing to learn.

Interview Questions

• Explain your thesis and your role in it?   1 Answer

Technology Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.

Interview

Technical Round followed by HR interview interview. At times there are 2 rounds of technical round - First one is basics and second one in depth to project questions.

HR questions are simple and tell me about yourself - More focused on confidence level.

Once completed - it takes couple of days for confirmation from HR.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself - Why are making change from current company   Answer Question

Technology Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online for the technology consultant academy, and two days later I got an email to arrange a first phone interview with the HR. The interviewer explained the process and the program and then we did the interview.The questions were rather typical for a first interview ( e.g. Why this role? Why HPE? strengths and weaknesses).

Then two days later I got an email from the manager to do the second phone interview. He and another manager explained their roles and what they are looking for and then asked me about what I do at my current job. I described in detail and they made some questions on the way I've done some things.

A week later I got an email from the manager that I got the go from his side, and two weeks after that I got the offer from HR.

Interview Questions

• Why HPE? Why this role? What would your manager say that are your strengths? Where else have you applied?   Answer Question

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in February 2016.

Interview

It was a fresh grad fast track program. The hiring process was they will collect all the resumes and then one by one you will be called for an HR interview first which is very easy and direct. You will be interviewed in groups first by the HR. And then you will be called again for your interview with the manager where he/she will ask you some technical and personal questions. For the technical questions, they will ask you if you know something regarding the technology. Answer them with all your honesty and to show them that you are very sincere for the job that you are applying for.

Interview Questions

• The interview was more focused on your college experience specially how you managed your thesis.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a smooth negotiation. The HR will show you the offer and you will be asked if you accept it or not.

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Had a quick short call with Technical side and was called direct for MR,
    Had brief Technical round along with Manager.
    Was taken as contractor and was given a Permanent role after a long push back on the manager.

Interview Questions

• Signatures, Procedures and Logical Tech difficulties in AS400   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.