Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Technology Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Technology Consultant

Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Technology Consultant Interview Questions

2.9

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technology Consultant Interview

Interview

Very good. Had discussion on technical details of java, career goals, adapting new technologies, current project architecture. Details on academic projects and the project details which one will be working on.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Plano, TX (US)).

Interview

Contacted by technical recruiting company. Initial interview was brief. Simply reviewed my resume and discussed the job requirements. Worked for year as temp-to-hire. Hired at end of first year without second interview.

Interview Questions

• How long had I worked with the software discipline for which they were interviewing me.   1 Answer

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Córdoba (Argentina)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Córdoba (Argentina)) in October 2011.

Interview

the process took about 2 weeks. I was interviewed on the phone. I was asked for a second round in next week. Later after clearing that had an in person interview and was given tasks to solve. In totality it was a great experience. Got hired in about a process of 20 days and various questions testing the domain knowledge were asked.

Interview Questions

• knowledge about customer experience and IT service delivery   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

i had attended a walk in interview after my graduation. there were three rounds,
    written, technical , managerial . first day was written round and those who were shortlisted were told to come on specified dates for further rounds. the next technical round was conducted question were basic course related (computer science graduate) and then after that managerial round.
    at the end of the day i was with an offer of employment.

Interview Questions

• interview was for a college graduate fresher level , so just the basics of the course and what is there on the resume.   Answer Question

Technology Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online for the technology consultant academy, and two days later I got an email to arrange a first phone interview with the HR. The interviewer explained the process and the program and then we did the interview.The questions were rather typical for a first interview ( e.g. Why this role? Why HPE? strengths and weaknesses).

Then two days later I got an email from the manager to do the second phone interview. He and another manager explained their roles and what they are looking for and then asked me about what I do at my current job. I described in detail and they made some questions on the way I've done some things.

A week later I got an email from the manager that I got the go from his side, and two weeks after that I got the offer from HR.

Interview Questions

• Why HPE? Why this role? What would your manager say that are your strengths? Where else have you applied?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview process had 2 technical rounds, one telephonic and one F2F interview. Followed by Managerial and HR round of interview. Offer was rolled out immediately after the HR discussion. Telephonic interview process was very tedious as it went on for more than one hour.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

I Joined here as a fresher, so the interview rounds were basically 1st round written consisting of questions varying from C,DS,OS ,DBMS ,
    Second round was a Technical discussion , in which questions related to the final year project was asked, and basic programs like sorting , searching , and jdbc connections.
    Third round was managerial round , in which questions related to your resume , like projects , training were asked. and some basic questions on any programming language of your choice.
    Final round was HR , just a formality for freshers, they will ask about your hobbies and family and company knowledge. Basically checking your communication skills.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

Interview process consisted of written test , followed by Technical Round and then it moved on for the Managerial round and finally for HR round where the salary was discussed .

Technology Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.

Interview

There were 6 rounds of intensive interviews.
    1. Group discussion
    2. Aptitude and Technical Exam
    3. Technical round
    4. Teach back
    5. Stress test
    6. HR

The majn focus was on the teach back round in which we had to answer questions on a topic they taught.

Interview Questions

• How does a creative person like you fit in?   1 Answer

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)) in August 2016.

Interview

Fast and no technical exam but has technical interview. They will just ask you on you specific skill set and whether it will be suited for the role. They like if you'll be enthusiastic and tell them that you're willing to learn.

Interview Questions

• Explain your thesis and your role in it?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.