High Speed Two Reporting Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at High Speed Two (Birmingham, England).

Interview

I was contacted directly by one of HS2's Resourcing Business Partners. The job description, responsibilities, key benefits, location and general overview of the programme were explained to me during an informal chat on the phone. I was asked for my CV which I sent in then I was asked to interview.

The interview was by a panel of three people. All were from different parts of the business with one being the reporting manager. The questions were quite straightforward, I didn't think there were any really unexpected questions. Remember, they want to get to know you and what you can bring to HS2, they're not trying to catch you out. The key things to doing well at the interview are: 1) Be friendly and smile 2) offer good handshakes to everyone 3) maintain eye contact with the person you are speaking to 4) do your research on HS2 5) know in detail what you can offer HS2 in terms of experience on reporting systems and also transferable skills from previous/ current roles. 6) Be honest.

A company like HS2 is unique. HS2 has been set up to facilitate the biggest infrastructure project the UK has ever seen. If you get the chance to work for HS2, grab hold of it with both hands!!

I received an offer the next day (though I was told it could be 3-5 days).I was happy to accept the offer and 4 weeks later I started at HS2.

Interview Questions

• Q) You need to develop a dashboard. Describe the process.
    Q) What obstacles have you faced with creating reports and how did you overcome them?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.