HighRadius Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 340 of over 340 interviews

Recruiter14%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

HighRadius

Application

I interviewed at HighRadius

Interview

1st round was aptitude and 2 coding questions That was around 90 mins. The difficulty of questions were average. If you have average understanding of DSA, Basic concepts of aptitude, then you are good to go.

Interview Questions
  • They are try to test you on every domain like HTML,Css, Javascript
    1 Answer

HighRadius

Application

I interviewed at HighRadius

Interview

We had interview based on the projects we have done. Based on Machine Learning, JDBC, Serverlet, Java. It was easy, just prepare everything before interview. Basic HR questions were also asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

62 Comments

Tech

289.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=HighRadius~285320
Join the conversation on

HighRadius

Application

I interviewed at HighRadius

Interview

Interview with the hiring manager happened after being postponed once. Hiring manager was incredibly rude and sarcastic. Asked me questions about design but wasn't satisfied with my answers . Seemed like he just wanted to show off. Can't seem to respect someone from a diverse background. Highradius seems like a toxic place.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HighRadius

Application

I interviewed at HighRadius

Interview

First there was a technical test. The test was easy. The next day I got an HR screen. Then I got a 3 hour full interview with a case study

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HighRadius

Application

I interviewed at HighRadius

Interview

The interview was Difficult. They asked many concepts like oops , dbms , cn , ML, language , projects, and some more basic questions to check ability of the candidate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HighRadius

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HighRadius

Interview

The interviewer doesnt know the difference between agile and waterfall. He has his own mindset and thinks understanding a domain takes less than a month. he is more interested in what is done 10 years back than what is done in recent years. One of the worst interviews I have attended.

Interview Questions
  • Project management documents First company to 5th company what you did Project Initiation Risk Management

HighRadius

Application

I interviewed at HighRadius

Interview

The interview was supposed to be about the Full Stack Developer Role where the preffered tech stach was -: • For frontend: HTML, CSS, JS, ReactJs • For Backend: Java(J2EE), JDBC(for database)

Interview Questions
  • Using the preffered tech stack you were trained in, how to deploy a Full Stack App ?

HighRadius

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HighRadius

Interview

The Work Culture and Timings are good but difficult to survive.All the Employees are from KIIT so getting FTE is difficult rest everything is too good.The I nterview Process is ok first u have to do one unpaid internship after that there is a interview if they impressed with your Performance You will get Paid intern .If it is good Performance in paid internship the You will get FTE .But they will give First PreferenceTo KIIT students

Interview Questions
  • Regarding Unpaid Internship Topics and some other technologies also

HighRadius

Application

I interviewed at HighRadius

Interview

We were given different projects during our unpaid internship and the final interview were totally based on tha only some questions were asked on javascript and python on machine learning model that we have made and full stack project

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HighRadius (New Delhi)

Interview

We had to create a full stack project in 3 months then at the end of 3 months there was an interview based on it. Questions were asked on Machine Learning, JAVA, and ReactJs.

Interview Questions
  • What is Machine Learning? What is Linear Regression? Difference between Linear Regression and Logistic Regression. What is Random Forest Regressor? Various ML question based on the Project.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 340 Interviews