Hiscox Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hiscox Administrator Interview Questions

Interviews at Hiscox

Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hiscox in October 2014.

Interview

Heard from 3rd party recruiter to set-up a screening time for next day. Screening was about 20-30 minutes, and he passed my info to Hiscox HR. Heard from that person the next day - all went well and he set me up with an in-person interview with 3 levels of management (hiring manager, her boss, and location executive). Interviewed with all 3 - questions about leadership style, organizational style, how I would handle certain scenarios. All went well. Heard from recruiter the same day - offered position.

Interview Questions

• What do you like least about your previous job? This is tricky because you never want to come off sounding negative. Answered the question, but also spoke about how I overcame the issue.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Hiscox

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Hiscox (Lisbon (Portugal)) in February 2017.

Interview

We had an individual interview and a group interview. The group interview was a very different experience, at least for what is common here in Portugal. This was genius as it got me eager to join the company.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.