Hiscox Anonymous Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hiscox Anonymous Interview Questions

Interviews at Hiscox

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Hiscox in September 2015.

Interview

I applied in early August when position was posted and contacted about one month later by a recruiter. We spoke about one week after that about the company, the position, my background and interest in the role. I was then selected for an in person interview. The whole office atmosphere is very relaxed, not stuffy like how some companies can be. Everyone was very courteous toward me. The interviewer was very personable and easy to relate to. I received a more in depth description of the role and department as a whole. All of my questions were thoroughly answered and informed that they are taking their time to ensure the right fit.

It is two weeks post interview and I've heard nothing back. I did send the customary "thank you" note and emails and also followed up a few days after I was told I'd hear something. To date, I've only heard crickets and am only left to assume they've gone with another candidate. Overall, it was a decent experience and I'd still be interested working there in the future.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked any "behavioral" questions, but I was asked about a certain insurance system and if I use it in my current role.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hiscox

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hiscox (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

Fairly informal in terms of dialog but there was a critical thinking test. These folks can be unprofessional and not straightforward. Interview steps are: phone screen with the recruiter, testing, phone screen with hiring manager, etc.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.