Hiscox Graduate Scheme Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hiscox Graduate Scheme Interview Questions

Interviews at Hiscox

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colchester, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hiscox (Colchester, England) in March 2017.

Interview

1) Approached by a recruitment consultant with a small initial informal interview
2) Online application with written questions
3) Skype interview
4) Online test (although they claim this is not measured for the job)
5) Assessment Centre

Overall A very good and well run process. Everyone at the assessment centre held strong work experience and first class grades (including myself). They ranged from economics to engineering to science. Assessment day (full day) was refunded although this took a while and needed to be chased up. All members of staff were friendly and kind.

Although I wasn't selected, it was a very positive experience for me. Thinking about it now I believe I was not the best fit for the role so I'm not too disheartened. Good luck to those (2) that got the role. They only settle for excellence in the graduate scheme, so if you apply make sure you are excellent!

Interview Questions

• Standard Questions... No direct Insurance questions for me though. Note that they asked different questions to different candidates so there is not set lists.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hiscox

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hiscox (London, England) in July 2017.

Interview

Consisted of 1 exploratory phone call, 3 short essays, 1 phone interview, 1 Skype 1 skype interview, and an Assessment day. The process was run majorly by a recruiter. The assessment centre was well organised.

Interview Questions

• Describe something difficult you learnt at university in a simple way   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in York, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hiscox (York, England) in February 2018.

Interview

It was a full day assessment centre. We had a group task, individual task, and multiple short interviews.

They made me feel welcome and at ease. They emailed us with details on how to prepare in advance.

Tip: Take some time to review Hiscox's core values and how they align with your own.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have provided excellent customer service.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.