Hiscox IT Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hiscox IT Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Hiscox

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hiscox (Atlanta, GA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Started with an initial phone screen, followed by an IQ/personality test, and finally a day of interviews at their Atlanta office. It wasn't very challenging, but definitely time consuming. If you are interested in a role here, be prepared to spend an entire day at their office.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hiscox

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colchester, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hiscox (Colchester, England) in February 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruitment consult who explained the job role to me and then asked me to sit a psychometric test (Watson-Glazer) in my own time before an interview would be confirmed. I then had 2 interviews, the first interview was with a member of HR and the department manager for the role I was applying for. This consisted of a number of competency based questions and then I had a second interview with the potential line manager for the role I was applying for and the department head for the area of the business I would also be in. This also consisted of competency based questions. I found the whole process very relaxing, everybody was very welcoming and encouraging, lots of feedback throughout.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult stakeholders?   1 Answer

Negotiation

To be honest, I didn't need to negotiate. Hiscox were very upfront and didn't shy away from the original details.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.