Hiscox Junior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1 Interview Review

4.0

Junior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hiscox (York, England) in March 2017.

Interview

I completed my application and within 2 weeks had a phone call to confirm I had passed the selection process and if I was still interested I would need to complete online competency tests. After completing these I then received another phone call to confirm I had passed these and I was invited to interview.

The interview itself was around an hour long with a range of questions focusing on my background and experience as well as the sort of person I was and whether I would fit in to the Hiscox way of working. At the end of the interview I was told I would hear by the end of the week as to whether I had successfully got through to the next round of interviews, however the call I received 2 days later was to tell me I'd got the job!

Interview Questions

• Why Hiscox? Lloyds Banking Group (my previous employer) have treated you very well in terms of your development and progression so what is it about Hiscox that made you apply?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.