Holland & Barrett Retail Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Holland & Barrett Retail

2.3

Temporary Store Colleague Interview

Anonymous Employee in Droitwich, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Holland & Barrett Retail (Droitwich, England) in April 2020.

Interview

Had to do an application online which was fairly quick and easy, received an email that someone is reviewing my application a day later. A recruiter rang me a few days after and just asked me a few simple questions, was not a formal interview I think because it was a temporary position.

Interview Questions

• - Have you had any experience with customers
      - Do you enjoy working with customers
      - Asked about availability
      - Told me responsibilities and asked if I am comfortable with them i.e. manual handling ect
      - At the end she just told me she was looking for someone she is able to have a good chat with, so it was very informal but they were looking for someone who is decent at talking to people and has confidence.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holland & Barrett Retail.

Interview

Phone call to offer face to face interview with store manager in store, a few questions about myself and previous jobs and customer service experience, and also what interested me in the role.

Interview Questions

• What interested you in the role? Do you shop here normally?   Answer Question
    • Name a bad customer experience / how did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Holland & Barrett Retail.

Interview

There were 2 interviews
    Meet with the area manager at a store
    drive completely out of the way to their head office in dublin to meet the director
    acceptance a few days later
    6 weeks training

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you were under pressure   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Holland & Barrett Retail (London, England) in November 2019.

Interview

It was very well done and professional.
    Many questions were asked and I was made to feel very relaxed, welcome and comfortable.
    Many questions related to how I dealt with people and my people skills, while other questions related to the service industry and how comfortable I fealt within the industry and where I wanted to be in terms of career growth?

Interview Questions

• Have you had to handle conflict or problems in your job and do you think that you dealt with it in the correct way?   Answer Question

Buying Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Holland & Barrett Retail (Coventry, England) in November 2019.

Interview

One Ed excel assessment and rest was a talking interview. They have asked me questions about what would I do if i had this task to complete and how would i show the evidence that certain methods would work or not.

Interview Questions

• What was your big achievement in life.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Holland & Barrett Retail.

Interview

Applied online via Holland & Barrett careers website and was then invited in-store for an interview with store manager, general interview questions such as "Describe a time when you've worked well in a team".

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Holland & Barrett Retail in September 2019.

Interview

Scenario based questions, identification check and an informal chat.
    Interviewer was running about 30 minutes late but atmosphere was very relaxed and informal despite them following a recruitment questionnaire.

Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Holland & Barrett Retail (Brighton, England) in September 2019.

Interview

An interview is essentially a structured conversation where one participant asks questions, and the other provides answers. In common parlance, the word "interview" refers to a one-on-one conversation between an interviewer and an interviewee.

Store Colleague Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salford, North West England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Holland & Barrett Retail (Salford, North West England, England) in September 2019.

Interview

I had an interview at the Salford Quays store on the 13th September and I was told I would hear back early October. I had heard nothing back by the 10th October, so I emailed asking for feedback as I assumed I was unsuccessful.. only for someone to reply saying the role had been cancelled. I spent hours preparing for the interview and felt like it went well, for them to just cancel it like that. This isn't the first time holland and barrett have messed me about and I am done with them. In the end it is holland and barrett's loss as they've lost a potential employee who is genuinely passionate about the products. Don't waste your time with this company.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Holland and barrett   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Holland & Barrett Retail in August 2019.

Interview

just met face to face got selected got asked some questions and then asked my interests and what I done in the past. Lastly why I'm interested in holland and barrel and why I might progress.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.