Home Credit India Linux Systems Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Home Credit India Linux Systems Administrator Interview Questions

Interviews at Home Credit India

1 Interview Review

Linux Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

Hr asked me to reach roaming location which is approx 300 km from my current location. He said he will do all the formalities in one day. But after 2 round they said please go we will inform you for next round. I called HR and inform everything that I am here and they are asking me to leave and next round will be on some other day. Hr discussed with his team and said please leave now and next round will be on Skype or else. So I left. Now I am trying to reach HR and Now they are not responding to me.

If I am not selected in the interview process then HR can simply say that you are not selected and you can leave. It will save my time. But they wasted my time and money. That's why I am not preferred to go outdoor location interview because companies are not understanding that candidate are investing his time and lots of money to give F2F interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.