Home Instead Senior Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Home Instead Senior Care Interview Questions

Interviews at Home Instead Senior Care

2.1

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care.

Interview

It was a panel interview with owners. Franchise location with a team of seven. Owners very dedicated and organized - looking for the right person meant some in-depth questions. Background screening and questions about working with seniors.

Interview Questions

• what experience do you have for this role?   2 Answers

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Atlanta, GA (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

Owner called me directly and sent message through LinkedIn. He asked a few questions over the phone and then scheduled a time to meet face to face to go over job description in detail and review my resume.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care.

Interview

Application was entered online. I was called and briefly questioned by HR representative, then an interview was scheduled. It was fine. First impression of the interviewer was that she seemed distracted and/or too busy to be there.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself as a leader or a creative individual?   1 Answer

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita Falls, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Wichita Falls, TX (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

The 1:1 interview was the owner of the franchise and she seemed very friendly. Asked general questions about my resume. Why did you leave this job? What interests you most about the position? etc... Left the interview feeling very positive and was told that I would be contacted the next day (specifically before 12pm) to set up a second interview. I never heard from the lady again. I had to email her twice and call once to finally get a response that she had hired someone else. I was very displeased with the very unprofessional behavior of this business and the actual owner of the business. I would not recommend working for this company.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Gainesville, GA (US)) in November 2011.

Interview

I applied online and came in to interview with the staffing coordinator on a Friday. The next Tuesday, I had a second interview with the general manager. Both were very honest and open. I felt like they were really taking the time to get to know me personally & professionally

Interview Questions

• Name a specific time you had an issue with a fellow employee and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Name a specific task you completed poorly and how would you have done it differently? What did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Home Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medford, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Medford, MA (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

The Facilitator contact you and tells you that she has a client, and ask you to go for an interview with the employer The employer will ask you to fill out the packet for the company and submit it to the company if indeed they are interested in you they do a background check the process is about 30 days. over all experience was good I got the job I worked with the client, for five years. I am still employed by the company.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for Public Partnership   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation either the employer liked you and hired you or they chose another candidate.

Home Care Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Green Bay, WI (US)).

Interview

The interview was very comfortable and they were willing to work around my full-time job hours. The training before I started with the elderly client was very thorough.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for home instead?   1 Answer

Home Health Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Rochester, NY (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

It was very long and lengthy, She asked all the questions I think were apart of an interviewing exam? It was 2 pages of interview questions? It was my first interview after 9 years, but the owner Joy made It certain that they needed aides after I met her the day before. The interviewer wanted me to meet the nurse and the Owner (again), which I couldn't understand why? I told her I didn't mind waiting, which I did.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your achievements?   1 Answer

Home Health Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trumbull, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Trumbull, CT (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

The process took 7 days. There is no qualification or experience needed so it was easy to get. The interviewer was very cheerful. I got to meet the staff there and they seemed like a family and had bubbly personalities. I was told to do my drug test which I did and 2 days later I got a call saying that I got the job

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience working with the elderly?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No, they listed the pay as competitive online but the pay is a lowly $9.50

Home Health Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flemington, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Flemington, NJ (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

A lot of discussion of who we are. Simple questions friendly and welcoming office was always several people got involved and I was referred on to the next step...owners had the final say and everything worked out 100 percent they way it should ..........It was a process of background checks and testing and more testing.

Negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.