Home Instead Senior Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Home Instead Senior Care Interview Questions

Interviews at Home Instead Senior Care

2.1

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care.

Interview

It was a panel interview with owners. Franchise location with a team of seven. Owners very dedicated and organized - looking for the right person meant some in-depth questions. Background screening and questions about working with seniors.

Interview Questions

• what experience do you have for this role?   3 Answers

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Atlanta, GA (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

Owner called me directly and sent message through LinkedIn. He asked a few questions over the phone and then scheduled a time to meet face to face to go over job description in detail and review my resume.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care.

Interview

Application was entered online. I was called and briefly questioned by HR representative, then an interview was scheduled. It was fine. First impression of the interviewer was that she seemed distracted and/or too busy to be there.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself as a leader or a creative individual?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Montgomery, AL (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Owner talks about himself the entire time. There are no formal interview questions. He tells stories about the "good ole days" and jobs he had in the past. He spoke negatively of his past employees and even some of the current ones. Everything was very negative.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a heart for seniors?   1 Answer

Home Instead Senior Care Response

22 Mar 2019 – Owner

There are always formal interview questions. One of the first things we always do is review the applicant resume to ensure we know the scope of word preciously performed. This is obviously a... More

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita Falls, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Wichita Falls, TX (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

The 1:1 interview was the owner of the franchise and she seemed very friendly. Asked general questions about my resume. Why did you leave this job? What interests you most about the position? etc... Left the interview feeling very positive and was told that I would be contacted the next day (specifically before 12pm) to set up a second interview. I never heard from the lady again. I had to email her twice and call once to finally get a response that she had hired someone else. I was very displeased with the very unprofessional behavior of this business and the actual owner of the business. I would not recommend working for this company.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Salt Lake City, UT (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was very nice - she spoke with me over an hour. It was a one on one interview - then the franchise owner came in and spoke with me as well which was a second hour.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Did not get offered a job, but the interview process was fairly easy and relaxed. I received an email about the days and times for when they did their interview and I replied that I was available for both times. The person who did the interview was nice and very informative about what the company does for their patient, what my potential positions responsibilities were and what to expect.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Gainesville, GA (US)) in November 2011.

Interview

I applied online and came in to interview with the staffing coordinator on a Friday. The next Tuesday, I had a second interview with the general manager. Both were very honest and open. I felt like they were really taking the time to get to know me personally & professionally

Interview Questions

• Name a specific time you had an issue with a fellow employee and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Name a specific task you completed poorly and how would you have done it differently? What did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Home Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medford, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Medford, MA (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

The Facilitator contact you and tells you that she has a client, and ask you to go for an interview with the employer The employer will ask you to fill out the packet for the company and submit it to the company if indeed they are interested in you they do a background check the process is about 30 days. over all experience was good I got the job I worked with the client, for five years. I am still employed by the company.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for Public Partnership   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation either the employer liked you and hired you or they chose another candidate.

Home Care Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Frederick, MD (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview was conducted in the reception area, at ear shot of the receptionist and other employees having conversations with the receptionist and visitors coming in and through the door. The atmosphere wasn't right for an interviewer regardless of the position. Basically, the interviewer wanted to know your experience relating to the job..

Interview Questions

• During inclement weather and your shift is over, but the next caretaker hasn't arrived. What will you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.