Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Interview Questions

Interviews at Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt.

2.9

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. (New York, NY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

It was a 3 round process,
    1. Aptitude
    2. Technical
    3. Techo HR

Interviewing panelists were very good, question were related to basic and about your previous organization and it was overall a wonderful experience

Executive Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt..

Interview

Info session, written test, group discussion, interview with HR and Tech. medical test.
    Tech interview very easy. Basic questions about engineering. More detailed questions on your favorite subject. Some questions about what you learnt in summer internships or industrial trainings. Any projects or mini-projects that you have done. A lot of HR interview. Mostly about team work examples, conflict solving examples, leadership example, etc.

Interview Questions

• What do you do if the workers decide to revolt and stop working? How do you get them to work?   4 Answers

Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. (New York, NY (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

IT was just for about 5 minutes. They asked me only about my personality. All the movies that i have watched and how i would like to date their HR. The HR even asked me to propose her just in case

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. (Chennai (India)) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview process was a mixture of both HR and Technical questions. The interviewers were not interested in robotics profile. I was devoted to the automation of two-wheelers but they were looking for somone who was more into CAD desing and stuff.

Interview Questions

• How do you state the problems in automating two-wheelers?   Answer Question

Engineer- Homologation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manesar (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. (Manesar (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

Interview was of 2 rounds, First one at Manesar Plant and second with Director Sir at Gurgaon Head Office. It was a 2 days process. It started with a quiz of 30 questions followed by 3 rounds of interview at Plant and 1 last interview at Gurgaon HO.

Interview Questions

• They were mainly concerned about my job profile and what work i've done in my previous organizations.   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alappuzha (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. (Alappuzha (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

They ask about myself. Then my past experience and willingness.. They ask me about my salary expectation.. close to my expectations. They offer me the salary. The whole interview was a good experience and helped me in my career. Thank you...

Interview Questions

• Are u willing to work im target basis   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Interview

Very long process, 2 round of interview. Both interview want for almost one and half hours. But question very easy and more or less related to my field.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. (Lucknow (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

Interview process is a 3 level process in which first two rounds will be technical and third round will be HR. Mainly depend upon how much confident you are about your current work experience and knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Question includes about tyre , customer service index and past experience.   1 Answer

Graduate Trainee Interview

Application

Interview

Campus Placements : Started with PPT, followed by Aptitude Test. Group discussion - groups of 10-12, general topic. Good points and good communication skills gets you through. Final interview with company officials. Very friendly. You can easily manoeuvre the conversation to speak about your strengths. In the end they select the Then they select the top 3-4 candidates according to their CGPA.

Graduate Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patiala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. (Patiala (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

The Whole process was divided into 3 parts, which happened after a Short PPT by the company.
    1. TEST- It was multiple choice pen and paper based test. Two sections were there aptitude (20 questions) and Technical (30 questions). Technical part was mostly theory and contained questions from all topics. Duration was 60mins.
    2. GD- Groups of 5 were made for Group dicussion. The topic was " Is India Really Ready for being a Superpower". Time duration was 10 minutes. Try to Initiate or End and show leadership qualities.
    3. INTERVIEW- it was mix round oF HR and Technical. HR questions were generic like interests and all. Technical were more concentrated to the projects one have done. Also some Generic questions like Difference between the two stroke and Four Stroke engines.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.