Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Interview Questions

Interviews at Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt.

2.9

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanoi (Vietnam)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. (Hanoi (Vietnam)) in June 2017.

Interview

there were 5 rounds:
    1- CV screening
    2- IQ test
    3- English test and phone interview
    4- Interview with HR
    5- Interview with direct manager
    the process took a long time than expected. usually, they will give you answer after 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for Honda?
      What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      Tell me about your experiences that match with what Honda is looking for for this position   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt..

Interview

It was a campus placement in which there was IQ test at the beginning then group discussion and finally there was interview of shortlisted candidates. Questions were not that difficult. Everything was situation based.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manipal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. (Manipal (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

3 rounds of interview process.
    1st- written test which tests your technical knowledge mixed with some aptitude questions .
    2nd- Group discussion round , tests your ability to work and react to situations with a group of people in your teams.
    3rd-final personal interview, It could be mixed HR and technical round back to back or simply either of the two.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about us ?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. in September 2015.

Interview

Questions based on ic engines, startor,stator,comutar,star delta motor, self start

means questions related from engine to exhaust
    Ohms law, importance of resistance, generator,alternator,static motor,

After this technical part you have to pass through HR round.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Being an fresher i dont pass through this part.

Cost Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

HR Interview (Telephonic )-> Interview with whole Deptt ( Asst Manager, Dept Manager, Sr Manager, Div Head)-> Operating Head.
    HR Interview was short and precise mostly about personal information (PI) on telephone.
    Departmental Interview was for approximately 45- 50 min, combination of all PI and Technical, random questions mostly about cost calculation, project management.
    Operating Head Interview was for approx. 25-30 min general PI question and about way of working in previous industry.
    This process completed in about 1 month and I had job offer letter after that.

Interview Questions

• General process to calculate cost of component?   1 Answer
    • Other general question about software autocad, takt time,cycle time ... xo ..xo   1 Answer

Executive Trainee Interview

Application

Interview

written test , gd , panel interview.
    written test - bit of technical , math and english
    gd - how you speak and behave
    interview - more technical and a few general questions

Application

Interview

it was a campus placement. process consisted of written round (which consist of 20 very easy aptitude question and 30 tech ques mainly from ic engine), GD and tech+ hr interview.

GET, HMSI Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. in November 2014.

Interview

First there was HR Presentation in which the details were displayed, Then it was followed by written round of Technical and Aptitude, then followed by GD and PI, which was based mainly on HR questions.

The process was transparent and the experience was good.

GET, HMSI Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. in November 2014.

Interview

first was PPT was there which was worst ppt i have ever attended during my campus recruitment .& after ppt there was test followed by gd then PI . PI was not conducted correctly (unfair) as they were not having enough time to verify talent of each student for many of the student they gave only 5mins while for others it was 20mins .

Interview Questions

• they were just asking very fundamentals to which everyone could answer.   Answer Question

Executive Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. (Chandigarh (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

First we had a basic aptitude and mechanical engineering aptitude test. The shortlisted candidates then had a GD phase followed by a personal interview. This was a pretty easy process not a lot stress the company presentation was good. Explained about the company and its history. The GD topic was should airlines charge as according to the passenger weight or continue with the current tariff scheme.

Interview Questions

• Projects that I had done during my bachelors. Basic types of drive mechanisms in automobiles. Suspension systems in automobile.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, the offer was declared before hand.