Hospital Corporation of America Product Development Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hospital Corporation of America Product Development Intern Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Product Development Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Nashville, TN (US)).

Interview

Scheduled an interview following a meeting at a university career fair. The interviewers were cordial but did little to assuage nervousness. The interview style was what could be expected of any software position: "what does the following piece of code do?", "how would you design a ... system?", "what can your educational and personal experiences provide innovative approaches to our organization?"

Technical questions were difficult enough to gauge competency, but never out of scope of what could reasonably be expected of a serious candidate. The interviewers did not waste time with arbitrary riddles or puzzles.

Following the interview, the floor was open for questions or concerns from the candidate. The interviewers responded with offer of employment quickly (within a week).

Interview Questions

• "Can you draw a description of the finite state machine for a vending machine?"   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.