Hotjar Digital Marketer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Hotjar

1 Interview Review

4.0

Digital Marketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Hotjar (Remote, OR (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

The process took longer than I expected but after meeting the team during my first week you can clearly see why it is well worth it.

There is 5 stages to the process and you are informed throughout each stage where you are at as you progress.

1) Review
2) Video
3) Interview
4) Task
5) Offer

It starts with a review of your CV and once you pass the first stage you are asked to record a video of yourself answering about 10 questions with roughly half about yourself and the other half being job related.

If you pass the video stage you get to an interview with your hiring manager and others from the team you will be joining. Once this is complete you are given a task which will span roughly 4 days for the team to get a feel of how you work and to see the actual work you produce.

You are paid for the task irrespective of if you get the job or not and have a final review with the team & CEO once you have finished the task to receive feedback on your work.

If all goes well past this point you are made an offer.

Overall the process was casual and the team was easy to talk to and super friendly.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.