Hotjar Paid Search Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hotjar Paid Search Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Hotjar

4.0

Paid Search Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hotjar (Remote, OR (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview process was long (2 months) but enjoyable. I thought even if I did not get an offer, the experience itself was so worth it, just for the learning! I completed about 9 video calls and a 2-week task. The hiring team challenged me and it was a fantastic experience!

Interview Questions

Hotjar Response

16 Jan 2019 – VP of Operations

Glad you found the process enjoyable. We do our best and still have room for improvement. Thanks for the feedback. We are super glad you joined the team.

Other Interview Reviews for Hotjar

Paid Search Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Hotjar (Remote, OR (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process at Hotjar is a fantastic experience. It is so well structured and yes it's lengthier than most, but that's because they want to employ the right people for the role and the company, also giving you plenty of time to decide if it's suited to you. Throughout the process you get to speak to different team members which I particularly enjoyed as it gives you a taste for life at Hotjar. The further along the process I was, the more I wanted to work for Hotjar yet at the same time, I had enjoyed it so much that even if I hadn't got the job I still had an incredibly uplifting experience.

Interview Questions

• You've noticed a performance drop in one of your most important campaigns. Describe the process you would through to solve this.   Answer Question

Hotjar Response

7 Aug 2019 – VP of Operations

Welcome to the team! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback on the process. We're always making tweaks to our recruitment process. It's good to hear they are working. There's more to come.... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.