Hotjar Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hotjar Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Hotjar

4.0

Product Manager Interview

Interview

Applied online, answered the questions, then received email telling they liked my answers, and they would like to know about the salary range expectation, told them my range, also told i am very flexible and would like to hear back from them.
Then after that, I got email rejecting my application

Interview Questions

Hotjar Response

3 Apr 2017

Thanks for your feedback. I apologize for the horrible experience. While it might seem that the 'No' was related to salary expectations it never is. However we communicated this poorly and led to the... More

Other Interview Reviews for Hotjar

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Hotjar in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process has been one of the most challenging ones I have ever gone through in my career. Hotjar puts a lot of effort and time into making sure that the candidate is a right fit with the culture of the company. Through their process they also ensure that the right skills and knowledge are possessed by the candidate. The interview process takes around 6-8 weeks with a number of steps: Filling a questionnaire, recording a video of yourself, interview with one of the directors, a task(which you're paid for) and a final interview at the end with other senior members of the team. I personally found it fun and engaging as it felt like a hurdle race, where every challenge put forward was there to test your ability from a different angle. Overall my feedback is very positive and I have no doubt that through this filtering process you are guaranteed a strong culture and expertise within the company. Highly recommend to give it a shot if you're interested in one of their job openings. Even if you don't get it, the interview process provides a lot of learnings that you can apply in your career.

Product Manager Interview

Interview

- Calls with a few different individuals (PMs, leads, CEO)
    - Group call for behavioral questions
    - Email submitting portfolio of achievements / work highlights
    - One-week task where you get invited to slack. Everyone's super friendly and willing to help you if you ask.
    - Task presentation to CEO, leads and PMs
    - Background checks

Task is such a unique way for not only Hotjar know how you work but also for you to know what it's like to work for Hotjar and your potential future colleagues. Think every company should do this.

Interview Questions

• Why Hotjar?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you had a conflict with someone else and how you addressed the situation.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hotjar.

Interview

The interview process consists of a pre-recorded video interview, an interview call, and a task. The task allows you to understand how the company operates and also allows the company to truly gauge your style of working.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a particular real-life situation?   Answer Question

Hotjar Response

25 May 2018 – VP of Operations

Welcome aboard! We're glad you joined the team!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.