Hotjar Product Marketing Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hotjar Product Marketing Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Hotjar

4.5

Product Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hotjar (Remote, OR (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

It's exactly as listed on their site! I got to stage three which is the phone interview but sadly didn't make it past there. After they let me know I wasn't moving forward to the next stage I asked for specific feedback and the hiring manager took the time to write me a nice email explaining exactly where the gap in my fit for the role was . I'll definitely keep an eye on their site for future roles. The interview process is very involved and takes time but I didn't find it too much given the role is remote, you kind of expect that level of involvement in an interview process.

Interview Questions

• About conflict at work...I think they ask this question to everyone so have an answer ready!   Answer Question

Hotjar Response

28 Sep 2017 – VP of Operations

Thanks so much for the feedback and for applying at Hotjar. We really appreciate you taking the time to do both! Ken Weary, VP Operations

Other Interview Reviews for Hotjar

Product Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hotjar in September 2017.

Interview

5 Stages, very in-depth and time-consuming process although rewards if you make it to the end look good. I only made it to the second stage (answering questions on a video) so cannot comment on anything beyond that.

Interview Questions

• If you could do anything on any given Monday morning what would it be and why?   Answer Question

Hotjar Response

18 Oct 2017 – VP of Operations

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback on our process. It's very helpful and meaningful to us. Best of luck in your future endeavors. Cheers!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.