Hotjar Support Hero Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hotjar Support Hero Interview Questions

Interviews at Hotjar

3.5

Support Hero Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hotjar (Remote, OR (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

The first phase in the application was an online form. After submitting this I was invited to the second phase of the recruitment process, where I was asked to submit a short video answering five questions. The process is precisely as outlined on their site. It seems to fit Hotjar's vision perfectly and will certainly provide them with the most fitting candidates at the end of it. I am very impressed.
Sadly I didn't make it this time, but I will certainly keep an eye their job postings.
Thank you Siobhan and the rest of the hiring team for your time and dedication.

Interview Questions

• What excites you about this position?   Answer Question
  • Can you talk us through why customer support is so important for a company like Hotjar?   Answer Question
  • Tell us about a project which failed and what you learned from it.   Answer Question
  • What are your key values in your working life? Tell us what gets you out of bed and excited to start work every day!   Answer Question
  • Can you walk us through Chrome's Web Developer Tools?   Answer Question

5 Sep 2018 – VP of Operations

Thanks so much for taking the time to describe your impression and experience with our hiring process and team. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Other Interview Reviews for Hotjar

Support Hero Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phuket (Thailand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hotjar (Phuket (Thailand)) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview process is long (mine took 2-3 months, between application online and offer), but it was a positive experience. They seem very particular about those they bring on, and want to make sure it's a good fit for their company, as much as their company is a good fit for you.

This was the series of events, from what I remember:
    - Initial online application
    - I was contacted within a couple weeks, and asked to upload a video of myself, answering some questions.
    - After submitting that, a phone interview was scheduled a few weeks later.
    - A week or so after the interview, I was invited to do a paid project, which would take a few days to finish, but I was allotted two weeks to complete it.
    - After the project was completed, a video call was setup for me to present my work, and be asked questions.
    - About a week or so after this, I was invited to join a call with the CEO, which took a few more days to schedule.
    - After that I had one more call, to speak with someone who couldn't join the CEO call, and they let me know I should hear a final answer within the next week.
    - A few days later I received an offer, and had another short video call to ask any final questions.

I'd like to add that everyone I spoke to, from analysts, management, and the CEO himself were all super personably, and friendly.

Interview Questions

• What are the key values you have in your working life?   1 Answer

22 Mar 2019 – VP of Operations

Welcome aboard and thanks for the feedback!

Support Hero Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hotjar (Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)) in May 2019.

Interview

The interview process is very lengthy with multiple stages, but it is so for a very good reason, culture fit is essential and they need to be completely sure you're committed to the company's vision.

The stages are application, video, interview, 2-week task, job offer. In all honesty, it's all worth it in the end.

Interview Questions

• How would I explain HTML, CSS and JavaScript to a non-tech savvy person.   1 Answer

25 Jul 2019 – VP of Operations

Welcome aboard! It's great to have you. Thanks for the feedback.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.