House of Fraser Interview Questions

Updated Nov 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 450 of over 450 interviews

Other1%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

House of Fraser

Application

I interviewed at House of Fraser

Interview

it was easy and straight forward however can be difficult. go in prepared. They do take time to get back to you as well. Very nice people and lovely interview process.

Interview Questions
  • why do you want to work here
    Answer Question

House of Fraser

Application

I interviewed at House of Fraser

Interview

they were very friendly helpful in the interview and they would always been able to help you and help you be comfortable they were able to ask you questions without any sort of pressure and gave you time to research over the questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England

Application

I interviewed at House of Fraser (Bristol, England)

Interview

Apply online and if your application is successful you will get a face to face interview. They interviewed on the bottom floor cafe area which was empty at the time.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for HOF? What do you know about HOF? What are some of your hobbies? What’s your availability like? Tell me abit about yourself? What skills can you bring to HOF? What is good customer service?

House of Fraser

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at House of Fraser

Interview

I filled in the online application, the interview notice was fairly quick notified. I got the invite through email and they have offer different time slot for me to choose. All the slots are on the same day. The interview was rather informal and relaxed. Questions are basic competency based, for example, why do you choose to work with us? or what's your biggest weakness? The interview process took around 45mins in total.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

House of Fraser

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at House of Fraser

Interview

Found the job on its website and applied. Got a email regarding interview few days later. Online interview and had a zoom meeting, talked for 15 mins. Got told to wait a few days for a reply.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

House of Fraser

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at House of Fraser

Interview

Interview was brief and informal. Just a general chat to see what kind of person you are and times you have gone above and beyond for a customer, they also wanted to know if you knew the definitions of and an example of when you have used up selling another related terms.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in High Wycombe, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at House of Fraser (High Wycombe, England)

Interview

Quick efficient. The basic process is the same as most, but there were a few variations for covid because the entire hiring process was conducted remotely. 1:1 interview via zoom followed by a group interview via zoom.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

House of Fraser

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at House of Fraser

Interview

Online video interview. Question appears on screen and candidate has to respond to it in a video in an allocated time frame. Limited room for re-take. Not always clear what they're looking for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

House of Fraser

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at House of Fraser

Interview

It was good! Happaned in 2 days first called me then second they meeting and got the job. It was lovely and easy. Not the best to work there. Since sport direct took it iver it just went down so i left

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

House of Fraser

Application

I interviewed at House of Fraser

Interview

Very relaxed, great atmosphere. Very talented team at the time when I interviewed. The team asked me a mixture of technical and competency based questions. Made me feel really welcome and friendly.

Interview Questions
  • What do you see in 5 years time and what a good ppc strategy
Viewing 1 - 10 of 450 Interviews