House of Kaizen Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

House of Kaizen Interview Questions

Interviews at House of Kaizen

Interviews for Top Jobs at House of Kaizen

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at House of Kaizen.

Interview

Overall, the interview process with House of Kaizen was disappointing at best. The process started with two separate Skype interviews with two different members of management. In my opinion, these interviews went extremely well. I told them about my experience in marketing thus far and what I hope to learn in the future. They were both enthusiastic and seemed very open to what I had to say.

Side note - the listing clearly stated that this position was a learning opportunity. The job was painted as a chance for someone with beginner-level experience to dive into an immersive environment and build up their skills with hands-on training. Not so.

After the two Skype interviews, I was asked to an in-person interview with my would-be boss. Everything she said contradicted what was told to me by the other interviewers (and by the initial job listing itself). I was told that this was NOT a learning opportunity and that she did not have the time to teach anyone. I was pretty much told in the interview that I didn't have the right skills or experience necessary.

About a week later, I was sent an email and asked to answer two "what if" scenarios relating to the position. I took the weekend to form my answers and then sent it off. About two weeks after, I got a short rejection email.

My biggest problem with all this is that the expectations that were described in the job posting were not honest or accurate. The overall process was misleading and a waste of my time.

Interview Questions

House of Kaizen Response

1 Apr 2015

Sorry to hear that your interview experience was disappointing. I'll be sure our teams are clear that the Associate role is indeed one designed for learning and developing a broad set of digital... More

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at House of Kaizen in August 2016.

Interview

Got an phone interview after applied. Didn't move forward to the second round. Since associate is an entry level position that offers rotation training, so most questions were behavioral ones.

Growth Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at House of Kaizen.

Interview

They asked for a personalized cover letter which led to an e-mail from one of the founders. He asked me if I wanted to continue to secure a meeting with him by end of next week and from here on out, treat him as a prospect and that i'm trying to sell him my sales consulting services. I had a friend hand deliver to the partner a flower & dessert with a card that had my name, and wrote 3 adjectives describing myself (creativity, adaptability, & passion). I wanted to be different and stand out without over selling, so i didn't leave contact details but aimed to follow-up the next day.

Got the follow-up call, which lead to me trying to setup an inperson. I called many times which I got no response, followed-up with emails until I finally landed the inperson interview which i had a create a presentation for (the presentation was on myself and how i became interested in sales from a child to adult).

Got the next interview and had to create a presentation on their particular needs for the department and incorporate that with my previous interview (i didn't understand this part properly and didn't incorporate the old presentation).

The process was long as are most sales processes but after 1.5-2 months.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to secure a phone interview and treat the interviewer as a prospect.   1 Answer

House of Kaizen Response

1 Apr 2015

Thanks for sharing your experience here. We do try to "hire slow" and that does sometimes mean a bit of a process, but we find that it results in the best fit for everyone in the long term. Your... More

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at House of Kaizen in April 2017.

Interview

Excellent interview process. Really friendly and put me at ease from the word go. Telephone interview followed by a face to face interview in the offices. We're able to get the official offer sent to me quickly and efficiently. Can't wait to start! 😁

Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at House of Kaizen (London, England) in October 2015.

Interview

First was a telephone interview with the research director, and then I was given some materials to analyse and was then invited to a f2f presentation at the office to the HR and the research director. The role is targeted at UX and focuses a lot on digital. Most of the interview questions are related to digital and user journey.

Interview Questions

• The research experience I have, and what kind of research methods I have used before   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.