Interview Question

Director, Marketing Strategy & Automation Interview

-Houston, TX

Convergepoint

How do you do this, how do you do that, how, how and how, and never a why question.

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

3 Answers

Vague as possible because I sensed he was conducting interviews only for free consultation purpose. If you conduct an interview, don't feel bad about not getting a single response, just monitor this company's employee list and you will note that the position was never actually being offered.

Anonymous on

Thank you for your feedback. We are always looking to improve our hiring process. We do have a structured system for qualifying candidates. We are definitely not looking for a free consultation. Our process is geared towards identifying candidates that fit the job description and relevant skill sets. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer a position to everyone we interview. We will definitely use this feedback to further improve and provide clarity to prospective candidates.

ConvergePoint on

ConvergePoint on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.