Hudson RPO Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hudson RPO Interview Questions

Interviews at Hudson RPO

Document Review Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hudson RPO (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

There was no real interview process. Just an introduction and verification of your license. For document review they are just looking for warm bodies due too their low ball pay scale.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tarrytown, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hudson RPO (Tarrytown, NY (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Meet with everyone in the department. I was asked different questions about my past work history and my education. I was brought in for about 2 hours and was able to get all of my questions asked. I was excited to join the team after meeting with everyone. It was not a formal interview, very conversational.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was sent an email from the recruiter I was working with and she sent me an email with the offer.

Senior IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hudson RPO (Dallas, TX (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

One phone interview, followed by behavior questions and test on scheduling. The next day had phone interview with Manager, 24 hours later had phone interview with two Managers from client.

Interview Questions

• Do I prefer contract or full-time?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hudson RPO in May 2014.

Interview

3 round interview process. Typically starts with a phone screen then meeting the manager in addition to some other members on the team you may report to. Nothing out of the ordinary in the interview process.

Contract Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hudson RPO (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I heard from a recruiter (by phone)and came in to fill out the HR documents. The recruiter explained how the company worked, how would we be contacted. The paperwork took about 10 minutes to complete and the interview was also about 10 minutes long. The recruiter was friendly and professional.

Interview Questions

• The interview was more than 6 years ago, and I do not recall any specific questions   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hudson RPO in January 2014.

Interview

The interview was with two managers and both were very professional yet laid back enough to make me feel welcome and comfortable. The entire process lasted about 3 hours and was a mixture of technical and behavioral questions, as expected. I was walked out after the interview finished and received feedback in 24 hours that I had been selected for hire.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I managed a large volume of requisitions.   1 Answer

Vice President Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Hudson RPO (New York, NY (US)) in December 2012.

Interview

Took months. Consensus-style decision making. No clarity around what the company was looking for.

Interview Questions

• We have one more person for you to meet, are you OK with that? This went on for months.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Also took forever

Document Reviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hudson RPO (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

Interviewed over Skype by hiring manager. It was a wonderful interview. Recruiter seemed very eager to fill the position.

Talent Acquisition Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hudson RPO.

Interview

I am providing this review as a
    context for organizations considering utilizing the services of Hudson to recruit on their behalf. Unfortunately, my experience with the recruitment team in Toronto, Canada was abysmal. The Recruiter who contacted me from Hudson was She talked as if she was reading from a terrible old-school recruitment cheat sheet. It was embarrassing. She also tried to make me feel silly and was quite condescending, I tried to talk to her like a human being, but it almost seemed like she wanted to refuse to adjust to her pre-determined set of unrelatable, questions.

Interview Questions

Hudson RPO Response

22 Oct 2019 – Global Digital Marketing Manager

Dear candidate,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your interview experience. People are key to our business, and we would never want anyone, candidate or otherwise, to feel less than positive.

As such, we deeply regret that you were left feeling silly and that the interview felt condescending. That certainly would not be our intention.

In the interest of fairness among all candidates, and of satisfying the unique requirements of our clients, our interviewers do use set questionnaires and other tools to reduce the potential for bias.

Please feel free to get in touch to discuss this further. We wish you well along your career journey.

Thank you.

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hudson RPO.

Interview

Two step process it was very quick and efficient. They are keen to move the process through quickly, especially if you have other offers or interviews happening. Very efficient for job seekers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what your key strengths and what you can add to this role   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.