Huntress Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Huntress

2.8

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Huntress (London, England).

Interview

This was many years ago, and things have changed so much since - now there are several stages. I was head hunted from a competitor, and had worked with the then Huntress Directors at a previous company. I knew and respected them

Temp Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntress.

Interview

Normal interview process to probe business acumen and sales experience. Lots of finding out where you worked so they could add those companies to their telephone list, scheming and conniving attitude.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huntress.

Interview

Two stages; face to face with the office manager who I reported directly into, second face to face with the MD. The interview was very conversational, they’re looking for you to sell yourself but no come across arrogant, it’s about being approachable, professional

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huntress (London, England) in October 2017.

Interview

Thorough, tough but extremely informative - a good mix from telephone stage through to the final stages of interview - Plus they get you to meet other members of the team to make sure its a good culture fit!

Game Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Huntress (Reading, England) in June 2017.

Interview

Video game aptitude test, playing on an XBOX360 and meet high scores. You are given 30 minutes hour and 2 different games (COD, Dirt Rally). Pre-specified levels (training levels) High Scores were easy to beat.

Interview Questions

• There weren't really any questions. Just the gaming aspect.   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Huntress (London, England) in March 2017.

Interview

Four stage process comprising of an initial 30 min phone interview, a 1 hour interview in person, a four hour work sample, finishing with a role play based interview with the CEO. Never heard back after the final stage - poor show of courtesy - expected more from such a big company. Had to ask them for feedback which I received ten days later.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you’d make a good recruiter?   1 Answer

Huntress Response

23 May 2018

I’m sorry that you’ve had a poor experience with us and you’re right in expecting more from Huntress. We definitely have higher expectations of ourselves and we deliver a much better experience to the vast majority of our internal and external candidates.
    The lack of feedback is certainly not intended and somehow internal miscommunication has resulted in you missing out on valuable feedback which by reading your message you have now finally received.

Other than this all important interview feedback I would like to think that the rest of your experience with Huntress was positive. We have put a lot of efforts to build a selection process which ensures that it is a mutual enjoyable experience for all parties involved and where candidates meet a number of key people so they can get to know the company. Our interview process is constructed to ensure that we are not only hiring the best people for the business, but also to make sure that applicants have a full understanding of our company culture and what being a recruitment consultant involves. This is why we invite candidates to a work sample session as it gives them a unique view into what it’s like to work for Huntress during the interview process – we find that this benefits the candidates as much as it does us.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Huntress (London, England).

Interview

Telephone chat going through my background and some interview style questions on the phone. I was then invited to a work trial day which gave me an idea of what working at Huntress would be like and I had the chance to get on the phones and speak with candidates. This was followed by an interview with talent acquisition. Then an interview with a sales manager for the team you would potentially join and/or regional director. The last stage was an interview with the CEO of the company with a role playing exercise.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example of a time that you have successfully implemented a new idea or process in a company?   1 Answer

PPI Complaint Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Huntress (Reading, England) in April 2015.

Interview

Very easy, complete questionaire giving examples, followed by a one to one interview where you were put at ease and advised that help and support would be available throughout the role.

Group Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Huntress (London, England) in August 2014.

Interview

Was approached by one of their Consultants about the role. She was very helpfull and clear with teh details. I had my telephone interview with her, followed by 1-2-1 interview with Internal Recruitment Manager, then a 1-2-1 with the HR Manager and then a final interview with the Finance Director and the CEO.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Huntress (London, England) in April 2010.

Interview

after submitting your cv you will then be telephone interviewed by the internal hr department. they will ask you about your previous experience / education, your motivations for joining the company and will try to understand more about what makes you tick. if this is successful you will then meet the team manager and finally the director. they will continue with more detailed questions about your motivations etc..

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.