Huntsman Corp Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Huntsman Corp Interview Questions

Interviews at Huntsman Corp

2.8

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Panel Interview of 4 people. 3 Managers and 1 Senior Level - Interview questions where behavioral and very long and definitely picking your brain on how much you know. It was like 50 questions. I was told I did really well at the interview and brought back for a 2 Interview however guess I didn't fit the description for them. But overall they seem nice. Just another door closed on me.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a difficult customer contact you about something you had no knowledge about? What did you do and how did you handle it and what was the solution to prevent this from happening again?   1 Answer

Process Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp in April 2019.

Interview

Very brief phone call with HR and the PD Chemist who I would be reporting to in the job. Few questions by HR asking about my skills and abilities and 2 technical questions by the PD Chemist. Seems like they were only interested in my technical expertise and abilities and didnt really want to get to know me at all.

Senior SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2013.

Interview

Initial resume screening, HR interview
    Technical interview to prove the technical expertise to the applied job
    and then management round and few days later you will be informed on the status

Creative Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2015.

Interview

After a brief call from HR got a 1-1 interview with Communications Director. Interviewer wanted to see the portfolio and asked questions from portfolio works. Was bit lethargic in the way interviewer questioned.

Interview Questions

• Explain each design including cover picture   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp.

Interview

After a brief telephone interview with a member of the HR team I was asked to complete an online assesment of my maths skills, as well as a personality test. After completing those, I was invited to a panel-style interview with the prospective managers, which took the format of 15 minutes to prepare a presentation, 10 minutes to present and roughly an hour of competency based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a situation where you had to use your problem solving skills.   Answer Question

Learning and Development Specialist Americas Region Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

I applied online, had a phone screen with an HR rep, and then was invited on-site for a one-hour panel style interview. While on-site, I first met with an HR staff member who reviewed their benefits package with me. Then the interview began. While the other panelists seemed friendly and approachable, the actual hiring manager was aloof and reserved. He looked at his watch a lot and seemed disinterested in everything I said. When the hour was up, he had no follow up questions and cut off the interview. I was shocked to learn that there were only a total of 2 employees (one manager and one L&D specialist) in the Learning and Development department expected to provide services for the entire Americas region. In both the phone and panel interview, they asked a lot of specific questions pertaining to my comfort level making coffee, copies, handling logistics, etc. (typical training coordinator duties) because the role was expected to serve this function as well.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of behavioral style questions...Tell us a time when you did xyz...   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp in March 2016.

Interview

Sent my CV through Linkedin. Received a call for a PC test on logical thinking. Later oral interview with the future manager followed by another interview by another employee.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress/ what would you do if they recommend you to change packaging of a material due to economical reasons/ why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Analista De Cadena De Suministro Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guatemala (Guatemala)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Guatemala (Guatemala)) in January 2017.

Interview

Preguntas directas sobre la posición con RH y jefes de área. Engrevista en español y en inglés con gerente de cadena de suministro y gerente de recursos humanos. En total fueron 3 entrevistas, en la última me hicieron la propuesta laboral luego de 5 a 6 meses de haber iniciado el proceso.

Interview Questions

• Que logros obtuve en el trabajo anterior   1 Answer

Human Resources Data Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Mumbai (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview process was quite long but the experience was enriching as I got to know about the role in-depth and had an opportunity to interact with the leadership during the interview phase itself

Interview Questions

• Difference between data analysis and data analytics?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp.

Interview

I was contacted about setting up the interview which was rescheduled twice on their part . I thought the interview went well. Additionally they said they would be back in touch but no contact occurred. I then noticed the job was reposted.

Pretty unprofessional to not follow up after a face to face interview. I definitely am glad to have not gotten an offer and I would not apply there again.

Interview Questions

• Generic questions related to the role and some behavioral questions   Answer Question

Huntsman Corp Response

28 Dec 2018 – Head of TA-Western Hemisphere

I want to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am sorry that you did not receive an update on the outcome of your visit with us. It is the goal of my team to ensure that we provide status updates to everyone that has applied for an opportunity here at Huntsman (Via phone or email). I will take this as an action item on how we can further improve our process.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.