Huntsman Corp Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Huntsman Corp

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Mumbai (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

The entire process was quick and smooth.
    The interviewers were cordial and respectful.
    Time was well managed. All rounds were completed on the same day which was. Towards the end there was some ambiguity as to my selection.

Interview Questions

• What were your achievements or value addition in your previous organisation?   1 Answer

Process Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp in April 2019.

Interview

Very brief phone call with HR and the PD Chemist who I would be reporting to in the job. Few questions by HR asking about my skills and abilities and 2 technical questions by the PD Chemist. Seems like they were only interested in my technical expertise and abilities and didnt really want to get to know me at all.

Senior SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2013.

Interview

Initial resume screening, HR interview
    Technical interview to prove the technical expertise to the applied job
    and then management round and few days later you will be informed on the status

Creative Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2015.

Interview

After a brief call from HR got a 1-1 interview with Communications Director. Interviewer wanted to see the portfolio and asked questions from portfolio works. Was bit lethargic in the way interviewer questioned.

Interview Questions

• Explain each design including cover picture   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp.

Interview

After a brief telephone interview with a member of the HR team I was asked to complete an online assesment of my maths skills, as well as a personality test. After completing those, I was invited to a panel-style interview with the prospective managers, which took the format of 15 minutes to prepare a presentation, 10 minutes to present and roughly an hour of competency based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a situation where you had to use your problem solving skills.   Answer Question

Learning and Development Specialist Americas Region Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

I applied online, had a phone screen with an HR rep, and then was invited on-site for a one-hour panel style interview. While on-site, I first met with an HR staff member who reviewed their benefits package with me. Then the interview began. While the other panelists seemed friendly and approachable, the actual hiring manager was aloof and reserved. He looked at his watch a lot and seemed disinterested in everything I said. When the hour was up, he had no follow up questions and cut off the interview. I was shocked to learn that there were only a total of 2 employees (one manager and one L&D specialist) in the Learning and Development department expected to provide services for the entire Americas region. In both the phone and panel interview, they asked a lot of specific questions pertaining to my comfort level making coffee, copies, handling logistics, etc. (typical training coordinator duties) because the role was expected to serve this function as well.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of behavioral style questions...Tell us a time when you did xyz...   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp.

Interview

I was contacted about setting up the interview which was rescheduled twice on their part . I thought the interview went well. Additionally they said they would be back in touch but no contact occurred. I then noticed the job was reposted.

Pretty unprofessional to not follow up after a face to face interview. I definitely am glad to have not gotten an offer and I would not apply there again.

Interview Questions

• Generic questions related to the role and some behavioral questions   Answer Question

Huntsman Corp Response

28 Dec 2018 – Head of TA-Western Hemisphere

I want to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am sorry that you did not receive an update on the outcome of your visit with us. It is the goal of my team to ensure that we... More

Internal Audit Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp.

Interview

Overall friendly and good conversation with the interviewer. Learn alot about the company in dept, what the team do usually, what are their expectations. No technical questional asked by the interviewer, merely to understand you more.

Production Operator Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Houston, TX (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Applied through an employee referral. One week later was scheduled for interview, on a Wednesday. Sat down with two people. Interview consisted of no behavioral questions at all. All questions were pertaining to the job I was applying for. Got job offer that same Friday.

Interview Questions

• Take me through the process of loading a truck.   1 Answer

Reliability Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Neches, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Port Neches, TX (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Step 1. Phone interview by a recruiter. It ook about 30 minutes.
    Step 2. Panel interview on-site. Four leadership team members were involved.
    Step 3. Plant tour was not included.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavior based questions.
      Give an example of a goal you reached and tell me how you achieved it   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Freeport, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Freeport, TX (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online, was then scheduled for a phone interview a week after. Interviewed with a couple senior engineers, HR rep at the specific plant and the asset manager of the plant.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you worked in a group with someone that you couldn't get along with.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.