Huntsman Corp Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Huntsman Corp Interview Questions

Interviews at Huntsman Corp

2.8

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp in March 2016.

Interview

Sent my CV through Linkedin. Received a call for a PC test on logical thinking. Later oral interview with the future manager followed by another interview by another employee.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress/ what would you do if they recommend you to change packaging of a material due to economical reasons/ why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Panel Interview of 4 people. 3 Managers and 1 Senior Level - Interview questions where behavioral and very long and definitely picking your brain on how much you know. It was like 50 questions. I was told I did really well at the interview and brought back for a 2 Interview however guess I didn't fit the description for them. But overall they seem nice. Just another door closed on me.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a difficult customer contact you about something you had no knowledge about? What did you do and how did you handle it and what was the solution to prevent this from happening again?   1 Answer

Analista De Cadena De Suministro Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guatemala (Guatemala)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Guatemala (Guatemala)) in January 2017.

Interview

Preguntas directas sobre la posición con RH y jefes de área. Engrevista en español y en inglés con gerente de cadena de suministro y gerente de recursos humanos. En total fueron 3 entrevistas, en la última me hicieron la propuesta laboral luego de 5 a 6 meses de haber iniciado el proceso.

Interview Questions

• Que logros obtuve en el trabajo anterior   1 Answer

Human Resources Data Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Mumbai (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview process was quite long but the experience was enriching as I got to know about the role in-depth and had an opportunity to interact with the leadership during the interview phase itself

Interview Questions

• Difference between data analysis and data analytics?   1 Answer

Process Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp in April 2019.

Interview

Very brief phone call with HR and the PD Chemist who I would be reporting to in the job. Few questions by HR asking about my skills and abilities and 2 technical questions by the PD Chemist. Seems like they were only interested in my technical expertise and abilities and didnt really want to get to know me at all.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Mumbai (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

The entire process was quick and smooth.
    The interviewers were cordial and respectful.
    Time was well managed. All rounds were completed on the same day which was. Towards the end there was some ambiguity as to my selection.

Interview Questions

• What were your achievements or value addition in your previous organisation?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp.

Interview

I was contacted about setting up the interview which was rescheduled twice on their part . I thought the interview went well. Additionally they said they would be back in touch but no contact occurred. I then noticed the job was reposted.

Pretty unprofessional to not follow up after a face to face interview. I definitely am glad to have not gotten an offer and I would not apply there again.

Interview Questions

• Generic questions related to the role and some behavioral questions   Answer Question

Huntsman Corp Response

28 Dec 2018 – Head of TA-Western Hemisphere

I want to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am sorry that you did not receive an update on the outcome of your visit with us. It is the goal of my team to ensure that we provide status updates to everyone that has applied for an opportunity here at Huntsman (Via phone or email). I will take this as an action item on how we can further improve our process.

Internal Audit Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp.

Interview

Overall friendly and good conversation with the interviewer. Learn alot about the company in dept, what the team do usually, what are their expectations. No technical questional asked by the interviewer, merely to understand you more.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2014.

Interview

Informal. It was quick arrangement due to prior familiarity. It was scheduled to match my availability. In an informal setting at a hotel Very good discussion & details about the role. Overall, very good experience.

Production Operator Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Houston, TX (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Applied through an employee referral. One week later was scheduled for interview, on a Wednesday. Sat down with two people. Interview consisted of no behavioral questions at all. All questions were pertaining to the job I was applying for. Got job offer that same Friday.

Interview Questions

• Take me through the process of loading a truck.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.