Huntsman Corp Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Huntsman Corp

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Mumbai (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

The entire process was quick and smooth.
    The interviewers were cordial and respectful.
    Time was well managed. All rounds were completed on the same day which was. Towards the end there was some ambiguity as to my selection.

Interview Questions

• What were your achievements or value addition in your previous organisation?   1 Answer

Process Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp in April 2019.

Interview

Very brief phone call with HR and the PD Chemist who I would be reporting to in the job. Few questions by HR asking about my skills and abilities and 2 technical questions by the PD Chemist. Seems like they were only interested in my technical expertise and abilities and didnt really want to get to know me at all.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp.

Interview

I was contacted about setting up the interview which was rescheduled twice on their part . I thought the interview went well. Additionally they said they would be back in touch but no contact occurred. I then noticed the job was reposted.

Pretty unprofessional to not follow up after a face to face interview. I definitely am glad to have not gotten an offer and I would not apply there again.

Interview Questions

• Generic questions related to the role and some behavioral questions   Answer Question

Huntsman Corp Response

28 Dec 2018 – Head of TA-Western Hemisphere

I want to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am sorry that you did not receive an update on the outcome of your visit with us. It is the goal of my team to ensure that we... More

Internal Audit Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp.

Interview

Overall friendly and good conversation with the interviewer. Learn alot about the company in dept, what the team do usually, what are their expectations. No technical questional asked by the interviewer, merely to understand you more.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2014.

Interview

Informal. It was quick arrangement due to prior familiarity. It was scheduled to match my availability. In an informal setting at a hotel Very good discussion & details about the role. Overall, very good experience.

Production Operator Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Houston, TX (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Applied through an employee referral. One week later was scheduled for interview, on a Wednesday. Sat down with two people. Interview consisted of no behavioral questions at all. All questions were pertaining to the job I was applying for. Got job offer that same Friday.

Reliability Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Neches, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Port Neches, TX (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Step 1. Phone interview by a recruiter. It ook about 30 minutes.
    Step 2. Panel interview on-site. Four leadership team members were involved.
    Step 3. Plant tour was not included.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavior based questions.
      Give an example of a goal you reached and tell me how you achieved it   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Freeport, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Freeport, TX (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online, was then scheduled for a phone interview a week after. Interviewed with a couple senior engineers, HR rep at the specific plant and the asset manager of the plant.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you worked in a group with someone that you couldn't get along with.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp.

Interview

After working as a contractor for 8 months a position came up and I applied. About 2 weeks later I got a call so setup the interview and a confirmation email. The interview was a panel interview with 3 management representatives.

Gerente Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taboão da Serra (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Taboão da Serra (Brazil)).

Interview

Objetivo com o gestor mas fraco com o RH, ainda usa ferramentas como redação e questionário para avaliação. Não considero muito efetivo ou adequado

Interview Questions

• Uma experiência de insucesso na carreira e como eu reagi   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.