Huntsman Corp Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Huntsman Corp Interview Questions

Interviews at Huntsman Corp

2.8

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (The Woodlands, TX (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Very professional, succint and inquisitive. Forthcoming about workplace environment and style. Had trouble clarifying the needs and requirements of the position. First was a one on one discussion and then three interviewers asking questions about my experience, testing my knowledge and presenting hypotheticals.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (The Woodlands, TX (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Went into corporate HQ and talked to 3 different people during my time there. The first person was the hiring manager who I would be working under. Asked me a bunch of behavioral interview questions, which the other 2 people kind of did the exact same thing. Wanted to know a lot about how much accounting I had taken in school.

Interview Questions

• Explain something to me like I'm a 5 year old.   1 Answer

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Houston, TX (US)) in July 2009.

Interview

The interviewers were looking for someone in a lab position. They ask relatively general questions like what courses I enjoy most, what experience I have doing my undergraduate research, my weakness and strength. Nothing too special about the questions. If you are well prepared, nothing should be a problem.

Interview Questions

• Describe your work experience, and how you think your skills would help you succeed in this job?   Answer Question
    • What was your favorite course and why?   Answer Question

Purchasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Geismar, LA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Geismar, LA (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 people, very laid back and to the point. They were easy to talk to and answer their questions as they didn't play games as sometimes happens in interviews. A very adult one on one interview with 2 people in separate offices. They were very informative of their expectations and explained the job to me.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had experience with SAP.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiations happened at Turner Industries and it went well.

Chemical Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, NC (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Harrisburg, NC (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

3 panel interview with 20 questions that were well thought out. Felt more for a person who's already been in that field of work and since I haven't it was all new to me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time were you've had to use your best judgement and work safely.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was over the phone. Yes she asked if my pay would be acceptable and I accepted with no questions asked.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp.

Interview

After working as a contractor for 8 months a position came up and I applied. About 2 weeks later I got a call so setup the interview and a confirmation email. The interview was a panel interview with 3 management representatives.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Freeport, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Freeport, TX (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online, was then scheduled for a phone interview a week after. Interviewed with a couple senior engineers, HR rep at the specific plant and the asset manager of the plant.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you worked in a group with someone that you couldn't get along with.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp in September 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter in August through email asking me to answer 7 questions. A month later I was contacted for a "On-Site" interview. I interviewed with a panel of 3 people and only 2 people asked me questions. They asked mostly behavioral interview questions.

Customer Service Representative II Interview

Interview

I was contacted by email for an interview. I assumed the interview went well but I never heard a response back. After about a week I contacted the recruiter and she advised she had no additional information regarding the position. I never received any feedback

Process Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conroe, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Conroe, TX (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Very simple and standard. they are so short staffed that they will hire you if you just go to the interview. i came from Louisiana and i think it was the worst mistake Ive done. they just ask basic HR questions behavior based. they will lie alot to you in the interiew process.

Interview Questions

• have you argued at work and what did you do? stressful time for you to meet a dead line how did you respond?   Answer Question