Huntsman Corp Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Huntsman Corp Interview Questions

Interviews at Huntsman Corp

2.8

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp.

Interview

I was contacted about setting up the interview which was rescheduled twice on their part . I thought the interview went well. Additionally they said they would be back in touch but no contact occurred. I then noticed the job was reposted.

Pretty unprofessional to not follow up after a face to face interview. I definitely am glad to have not gotten an offer and I would not apply there again.

Interview Questions

• Generic questions related to the role and some behavioral questions   Answer Question

Huntsman Corp Response

28 Dec 2018 – Head of TA-Western Hemisphere

I want to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am sorry that you did not receive an update on the outcome of your visit with us. It is the goal of my team to ensure that we... More

Human Resources Benefits Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (The Woodlands, TX (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

Very informal and relaxed. Almost too relaxed. This was my first time back in the interview area and I was too nervous. A more structured environment may have allowed me to stay on track and focus more on the interview as it was I was allowed to just babble on endlessly as one does when they are under such a high stress level as an interview. The manager allowed this to continue for almost two hours, needless to say I did not receive an offer. The manager has my respect for giving up two hours of her day, I am not sure I would have been so generous.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp in October 2015.

Interview

There was a phone interview, which lasted about an hour, then a few weeks later a site interview and facilities tour. They were very accommodating, but made no promises (I appreciate that.) They asked pointed questions that you could clearly see was well thought out and designed to find the best candidate, and not just go through the motions. They were open and honest

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between commitment & contribution?   2 Answers

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate up to a point, but to be honest the initial offer was outstanding!

Internal Audit Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp.

Interview

Overall friendly and good conversation with the interviewer. Learn alot about the company in dept, what the team do usually, what are their expectations. No technical questional asked by the interviewer, merely to understand you more.

Senior Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2014.

Interview

i was first interviewed by HR and then by Line manager and a Stakeholder. The process was very informal and open. I was made to feel comfortable and shared about organisational goals. I was aksed how i can contribute to the process of change management. The expectations of key stakeholders were explained and I was asked how I can contribute to satisfy the same. My key achievemnts in past 5 years were explained in detail.

Interview Questions

• My current role and achievements   1 Answer

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asia (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Asia (Philippines)) in May 2013.

Interview

Quite a few rounds of interviews, I needed to go for the first round interview from HR, followed by line manager, functional leader, then business partners and HR director at the last round.

Interview Questions

• What have you done in the past that can value add to the organization?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Mumbai (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

1st round was telephonic interview with Sales Head
    2nd Round was face to face interview with Sales head and HR
    3 rd was face to face interview with Business Head
    4th round was just a formality with HR to finalize the compensation

There was a psychometric test after the interview

Interview Questions

• About my past experience and the value that i would bring on the table
      Experience of Value selling   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Mumbai (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

The entire process was quick and smooth.
    The interviewers were cordial and respectful.
    Time was well managed. All rounds were completed on the same day which was. Towards the end there was some ambiguity as to my selection.

Interview Questions

• What were your achievements or value addition in your previous organisation?   1 Answer

Senior SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2013.

Interview

Initial resume screening, HR interview
    Technical interview to prove the technical expertise to the applied job
    and then management round and few days later you will be informed on the status

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2014.

Interview

Informal. It was quick arrangement due to prior familiarity. It was scheduled to match my availability. In an informal setting at a hotel Very good discussion & details about the role. Overall, very good experience.