Hyundai Capital America Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hyundai Capital America Interview Questions

Interviews at Hyundai Capital America

2.8

Summer Interview

Interview

The first stage of the interview process is about a 15 minute phone call with a hiring manager, where they asked basic behavioral interview questions. The interviewer described what the internship entailed, and asked if I had any questions for her.

Cash Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital America (Irvine, CA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

1st phone interview then follow with Email to schedule on-site interview for the following week. Basic questions regarding personality and behavior. Interview with Team leader first, then department manager and senior analyst to evaluate some technical questions.

Relationship Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital America (Newport Beach, CA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

I applied through agency ,It took a week to call me for interview
    few days later the offer the position and the put in into the background check and this took
    a weeks as I have international experience

Interview Questions

• what makes you fit to this position?   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital America in June 2018.

Interview

My interviews were only on the phone, even though I lived near by. Questions were fairly straightforward. They asked about my experience and described the position. Spoke with both HR and team interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital America (San Antonio, TX (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Very formal, in the corporate sense, but I guess that's just part of the field. I would suggest that be a bit less formal and they will see who they are truly interviewing, when they allow potential employees to be themselves.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my plans for the future. General expected questions.   1 Answer

Funder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital America (Irvine, CA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview was conducted with the Manager and Supervisor of the Funding Team.
    The interview was very casual-- they are looking for your ability to be a self-starter and interest in the company. Depending on your previous experience and your story of yourself, they won't ask as many interview questions if not relevant.

Interview Questions

• What was one situation where you had to vouch for your coworker and how did that go?   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital America.

Interview

Quick process. Had a phone call with the HR department where they decided I would probably be a better fit for a higher position than I applied for. Next was a short phone interview with one of the managers of that department to see if they wanted to bring me in. After that it was an in person interview with the department manager and one of the supervisors. Very laid back and relaxed. Very conversational and not just getting blasted with questions.

Interview Questions

• Why is having a good relationship with your assigned dealers important?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital America.

Interview

All 4 interviews were setup by hiring manager and HR was not involved. I thought perhaps they are just on vacation so I looked past it. I was asked to come in in person one more time, but they never confirmed a time or date. They left me hanging for over a month. And now 2 months later HR reaches out via email saying they've moved forward with a different candidate after 4 interviews and never having the chance to speak to someone in HR. Beware of this sketchy interview process...and don't let them waste your time.

Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital America (Plano, TX (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

I received a call letting me know all the details to the position and if it was something I was interested in before moving forward. Then she set up a phone interview and then a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time a customer was upset and you were able to calm them down?   1 Answer

Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital America (Plano, TX (US)).

Interview

The interview process was very pleasant. The interview took place at the Plano location. The interviewer was very laid back and had a great personality. The interview took about 1 hour. It took a while to hear back, but the process went pretty smoothly.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a customer who's angry?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.