Hyundai Motor Accounting Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hyundai Motor Accounting Assistant Interview Questions

Accounting Assistant Interview

Interview

2 Rounds of Interview. First round is with 2 Managers, they just ask general questions that one can expect during an interview. The Second round both Managers along with the CFO, CFO tends to ask harder questions and is more comfortable with Korean.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hyundai Motor

Accounting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied through Job fair last November 21, 2017 at HYUNDAI COMMONWEALTH. Then after two days, my friend and I went for the exam and interview. No time limit but the exam was too long. Exams are numerical, verbal, abstract, logic and accounting. After your exam, you will be called for the initial interview. Just be yourself and answer their question with all honesty. After that, they will tell you if you can proceed for the final interview. They scheduled me for final interview. All in all, I have 3 interviews. all of them are nice and approachable. However, they have no vacant for accounting assistant and they offered me for invoicing position. I also considered my travel time and my salary, which is only 13,000 something (Monday-Saturday). After careful consideration, I have taken the decision to decline their offer. Anyway, out of ten applicants, only two are considered (including me) for the final interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Why should we hire you?
      How do you handle your stress ?
      Are you a sensitive person ?
      How do you see yourself, five years from now?
      Your future plans/ goals
      Tell me about your family background
      etc   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.