Hyundai Motor Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hyundai Motor Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Hyundai Motor

3.1

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor.

Interview

General process of interview personnel questions knowledge about vehicle etc. And anything related to resume. Just be bold and give the interview in your style don't be shy or nervous.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hyundai Motor

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Quantitive reasoning followed by a group discussion round with about 15 people in a discussion round (no chance to speak- was caotic), hr interview - did not get through, tech interview-did not get through.

Engineer Interview

Interview

The Interview process consists of the following rounds
    1. Online Test (AMCAT)
    2. Group Discussion
    3. PPT round:
    Every Student has to Presentation [PPT Format recommended] however they are open for any creativity
    1. Presentation timing : 3 Minutes
    2. Presentation : Not more than 4 Slides
    3. Presentation to include [Introduction about Self, SWOT – Self / Career, Why should Hyundai Hire You]
    4. Technical Interview
    5. HR Interview
    6. Stress Interview

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Chennai (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

many questions were asked. very very very tough. project they asked. abt carsa nd how to diff between engines they asked. other topics were pneumatic cups and holders how they work and all they asked.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Seoul (South Korea)) in May 2015.

Interview

As a Korean candidate, there are at least four interviews. One of them is English interview, just to figure out interviewee's English speaking skills. Others are typical Korean interview. Problem solving, asking leadership experience etc. I do not know what to say more, because it was almost five years ago.

Interview Questions

• Describe one of your experience that you showed your leadership   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Chennai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews. First round was technical which is followed by HR interview. The whole process took two days. First day there was technical interview which lasted for 2 hours. There was company tour on that day. Next day HR interview was conducted. In the technical interview, they were stressing more on basics in automobile engineering.

Interview Questions

• They asked me questions from vehicle dynamics, where they asked me to write the governing equation of longitudinal dynamics   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor.

Interview

1. HR interview + Analysis Interview
    2. Executive Interview + English Interview

Mostly expectable ones, no need to prepare for it really.
    Just simulation and being confident in front of people would be enough.

For the english part, if you are not native, you need a little practice.
    Good luck everyone!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Direct offer w/o negotiation

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor in February 2011.

Interview

1) Que. about background?
    2) previous employer
    3) about SAP
    4) Strengths, weaknesses
    5) personality que., tell me about yourself.

Process was easy. looking for exact match of required profile. Person was friendly. SAP was must where I was lacking. Job was good. people are helpfull. My frnd has got through. good place to work as per him.

Ingeniero Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Playas de Rosarito (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Playas de Rosarito (Mexico)) in March 2019.

Interview

fuimos citados al rededor de 25 candidatos al día a lo largo de 4 días (100) de los cuales solo 20 serían seleccionados, hubo examen de dibujo en autocad y después entrevista uno a uno, acerca de experiencias y expectativas a futuro, dos o tres preguntas en inglés de uso cotidiano (que ayer y cosas así),

Interview Questions

• Algunas preguntas en inglés   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.