Hyundai Motor GET Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hyundai Motor GET Interview Questions

Interviews at Hyundai Motor

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Chennai (India)).

Interview

I applied through the college . It was a 3 interview process consisting of 5 rounds. The first round is apts and tech online test. Those who cleared the first round where asked to attend GD followed by a presentation round. These two rounds are followed by 2 technical and hr interviews. Each round is an elimination round.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hyundai Motor

GET Interview

Interview

The interview was based on what was written on the resume. Basic Engineering stuff and few HR questions on whether you have plans for higher studies. The interviewers were very friendly and polite in interviews. No stress or any kind of that.

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Coimbatore (India)).

Interview

Totally 6 rounds... Apti round...then GD... technical and HR... They have very strict HR rules... They give very good pay but work load is very much they have 4 years bond... Very famous company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Chennai (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

First there was an online test for an hour, then i have been shortlisted and GD took place where 10 to 12 people were present in the round. From that GD 6 people have been selected for the next round.

Interview Questions

• Whether u will work beyond the working time of 9 hours.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Chennai (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

First aptitude test for 1 hour if you qualify that then technical interview will be conducted later presentation will be there. They give the topics for the presentation. The presentation should consists of 5 to 6 slides only . The presentation should be completed with in 3 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your project?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Chennai (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

APTITUDE, GD, SWOT analysis, TECHNICAL interview & HR interview.
    Aptitude section has 6 parts (Quants, Technical. English, Logical thinking, Situational thinking & Psychometric test) Aptitude test is conducted by AMCAT. GD & SWOT analysis is based on your luck, If you are lucky you will be selected

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

6 rounds in interview process and final 3 rounds at Hyderabad office then the selected candidate will be given offer letter. I was asked to attend the interview at Hyderabad and was waiting for the dates of interview which will be given by the company.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions about project   1 Answer

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thanjavur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Thanjavur (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

Written, GD, Presentation, interview, HR, stress. Interview experience was good. Normally, No one would get such an easy opportunity. Prepare well,Dont be tensed as there are lots of other options out there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Chennai (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

The selection process is done by four to five rounds. It consists of the following:
    Online test -comprises of Aptitude, Technical and Psychology
    Group Discussion on any general topic
    PPT Presentation about yourself
    Technical Interview and HR Interview

Interview Questions

• Technical round is generally tough where they mostly ask about the basics from various subjects   Answer Question

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor.

Interview

The campus recruitment had 6 rounds totally. Started with online test, group discussion, presentation, technical interview, HR interview and final interview.
    Very tedious process.
    Even though Chemical Engineers were eligible, they didn't want to employ any.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.