Hyundai Motor Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hyundai Motor Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview Questions

Interviews at Hyundai Motor

3.2

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor.

Interview

It was good. They covered all the basics in core domain as well as c language. They had technical and aptitude exam followed by the interview. over all experience was good.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hyundai Motor

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Coimbatore (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

There was an online exam. The result came after a month. After that, they took two days for technical and HR rounds. On day 1 they conducted GD and presentation. On day 2, it was technical and HR. And after 2 weeks, the result was out.

Interview Questions

• If you want to replace the IC engine, which machine will you choose and why?   1 Answer
    • What are the different types of heat transfers with practical examples?   1 Answer

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Interview

Written test
    GD
    Presentation
    Technical interview
    Hr interview
    All the stages in this process involves elimination , so to crack into Hyundai a very good technical knowledge is required and communication skills are essential .

Interview Questions

• Question will come mostly from manufacturing technology   1 Answer

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

HMIE cinducts 5 rounds fir freshers
    1.written test for 60 marks includes 20 marks aptitude and 40 marks technical.
    2.technical interview where the person will ask the basics of enginnering drawing,production,som,thermal and fluid mechanics.
    3.HR interview includes all basic quistions about yourself.
    4.HOD round in Hyderabad office
    5.Psychometric test

Interview Questions

• Written test will be basic enginnering drawing
      Techinal round includes all the basics of mechanical engineering.
      Hr is asusual....tell me about urself etc etc.
      HOD round is prety interesting they will ask some situational quistions.
      In Psychometric test the quistions are pretty sense less.
      This final test will be a preference test,where youll have to give preference for two options.
      Ex. Iam a leader
              I am a follower
      You have to give best preference.   1 Answer

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Chennai (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

First round details

So the first round basically comprises of three sections

1.Basic Amcat Apps but u need practice to clear
    2. Technical apps (mostly basics)
    As the company is production based concentrate on tool life and relevant topics
    3. Personality questions
    Situation will be explained to you u need to choose how will you react to that situation
    Mostly project yourself as teamworker because that is what the company expects.

All the best for the first round guys.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself ?

Obviously the toughest one   1 Answer

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tiruchirappalli (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Tiruchirappalli (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

Online test on one day. after one month we had Group discussion and presentation round on the same day and technical interview, hr interview and final interview on the next day.

Interview Questions

• Basic production questions- casting, welding, forming , metal cutting.
      Nomenclature of single point cutting tool   Answer Question

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Coimbatore (India)).

Interview

First round is an amcat test which consists of apti, logical, verbal and then specified field technical apti, then GD, then presentation round, then technical and final Hr.The departments eligible were mech, eee, chemical

Interview Questions

• apti, field specific technical questions, GD as usual like GST, electric vehicles   Answer Question

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thanjavur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Thanjavur (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

I had given an online exam for HYUNDAI MOTORS. All the students from EEE and Mechanical stream were asked to take the exam. The 2.5 hrs long exam comprised of analytical, logical, and technical MCQs. I made a decent attempt in the test. After almost a month, when I had almost forgotten about the exam’s result, I was overwhelmed to see my name along with 16 other shortlisted candidates. Now, this felt amazing – 16 out of 80 odd students! I could sense an opportunity knocking at my door – a Korean -based core company was waiting right in front of me and so I geared up for the next rounds. The pre-placement presentation shown to us was really motivational. Dreamy scenes of working in the company filled my mind and I was desperate to get selected. I cleared the group discussion round in which we had given "DEMONETIZATION" as a topic and our communication skills and leadership skills were tested. Next i had to attend a PPT round which i have already confident about this round. As expected cleared that round too .Next, I had to attend a 2 interviews round which had both Technical and HR. The interview lasted for 20 minutes, and I was tested on my subject knowledge, application orientation during field visits and projects, learning orientation, and ability to perform multi-tasking (through my extracurricular activities). Though there were slips here and there, I’d given a decent performance on the whole.Final round they asked " Why should we take you". Explained it technically since that was the only question i expected. To my surprise I got my placement offer.

Interview Questions

• ENGINES,TESLA, WELDING, QUICK RETURN MECHANISM, Cutting tool geometry   1 Answer

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Kolkata (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

1.online registration
    2. online assessment(domain &english test(68min)
    3. work competency assement(30 min)
    4.grp discussion
    5.presentation (3 mins)
    6.technical interview
    7.HR interview
    So ,after clearing the online assessment , i was called for rest of the process (GD,interviews) , it was a grp of 12 students and my topic was "is Gandhiji's idealogy is relevant in todays india ?" But you know it’s not even that hard to crack and my hatred has built that road for me, all you have to do is think that it’s the last time you are getting to speak, think the earth will be devastated in the coming 10 minutes. So, will you opt the blanket of silence or will you throw the quilt away and shout this time not just to say but to emerge as a leader the chaotic GD desires you to be.
    Now coming to interview(tech+HR) ,there were 2 interviewer in front of me , they asked several questions basically from my domain(mechanical) like what is brakes?, what is ABS? ,what is ECU?, what is EBD?,what is bleeding in brakes? and so on.....just stick to your basics and you will rock, they asked me all these becoz i was involved in an automobile project there asked some job suitability questions and then at last on the say same day results were announced and fortunately i got selected as GET in HMIL.

Interview Questions

• what is brakes?, what is ABS? ,what is ECU?, what is EBD?,what is bleeding in brakes?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Vellore (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

computer based test->personal technical->hr interview->hod round->psychometric test->medical test
    very basics of your engineering subjects are tested. confidence is the key. they'll try to test your stand on a particular answer. interviewers are very humble and they give ample chance to speak. first orientation is conducted. later on one to one interview is conducted

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.