Hyundai Motor Graduate Trainee Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hyundai Motor Graduate Trainee Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Hyundai Motor

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Chennai (India)).

Interview

I got mail through campus placement cell. It was pool campus process. At first there was a assessment test. Which had basic mechanical engineering questions. After the shortlist there were 2 interview rounds.

Interview Questions

• Q1. Introduction
    Q2. Given a 2-D diagram of a part and asked to draw it in 3-D. And had to rate my drawing.
    Q3. My future plans.
    Q4. How do I see myself in next few years.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hyundai Motor

Application

Interview

First there was a online test, which has aptitude and technical questions. It was easy. You need to know about cars launched by Hyundai. I cleared this round.

Then, Personal interview about projects and Automotive basics. I cleared this round.

HOD round was tricky.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about power trains?   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor.

Interview

Interview didn't go according to the time. It was pretty disorganised and people where rejected for some lame reason and finally didn't take any mechanical engineering students for that post

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Chennai (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

process took about 2 days
    1st day apptitude and 2nd day interview at hyundai
    after completing 1st round , they will intimate if you are selected for second round.
    then followed by basic interview. recruitment will be done asap.
    overall experience was good

Interview Questions

• 1st round - apptitude and basics from mechanical engineering
      2nd round - technical interview
      3rd round - personel interview   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

computer based test->personal technical->hr interview->hod round->psychometric test->medical test
    very basics of your engineering subjects are tested. confidence is the key. they'll try to test your stand on a particular answer. interviewers are very humble and they give ample chance to speak. first orientation is conducted. later on one to one interview is conducted

Graduate Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warangal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Warangal (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was conducted in my college. CoCubes Assesment Test, Technical Interview, HR Interview. Students who got selected in TR, HR were asked to come to their Hyderabad Office where the interview with Heads of the Departments(Koreans) was conducted followed by a Psychometric Test.

Assessment Test: Basics of Mechanical Engineering, Aptitude, English and a couple of questions about Hyundai.

Interview Questions

• Technical Round:
      Material Science(Iron Carbon Diagram, Metal, Nonmetal, Alloy)
      Manufacturing Processes
      Internal Combustion Engines
      Engineering Drawing

HR Round:
      Why do you want to work for Hyundai?
      You have good academics, why don't you go for higher studies?
      You say you are an industry observer, can you give me a brief about the current market trends?
      If you don't get this job, what would you do?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Coimbatore (India)).

Interview

Smooth and organised flow. First they will show their company video. Then they will start with hiring process which includes GD,personal interview and HR interview. The interviewers are friendly. They'll give opportunity to express your point.

Interview Questions

• Technical topics include car systems viz. Steering, ABS, airbag, engine working, metallurgy, welding process,NDT etc   1 Answer

Negotiation

As I was fresher I didn't negotiate.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madurai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Madurai (India)).

Interview

Campus interview
    *Written
    *GD
    *presentation
    *tech interview
    *HR interview

If u hav stuff and if the company has vacancy,then u ll get into it.No politics and all.

Hyundai works with the speed of light. So once they reach ur college, interview ll b over in 8 hrs.

Interview Questions

• When did u cry for the last time?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Chennai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

1st round genreal aptitude and technical questions. next round group disussion .thrid round is presentation using powerpoint about myself.fourth is personal interview with separate hr and technical round .fifth round is the last one, stress interview.

Graduate Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Chennai (India)).

Interview

The first round is a online test, which includes aptitude, verbal, reasoning, psychometric evaluation and a few questions from our core subjects.
    The second round was Group discussion, be confident in what you say even if say only a little. Topics were from recent trending topics in India.
    Third round was a mix of technical and HR, they asked questions based on my resume and from my area of interest.
    After that there will be a pressure test.

Interview Questions

• During technical interview, they asked about the projects I was involved in.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.