Hyundai Motor Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hyundai Motor Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Hyundai Motor

2.8

Intern Interview

Interview

First there was a pop up phone. The interviewer just ask some basic question for example why are you interest in the internship or program or what do you know about the company.
Then there was Skype interview if you made it pass the phone interview. The Skype interview was less nerve and works if you are not located in Alabama. The interview will be with people in your department that you are interest in.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hyundai Motor

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Montgomery, AL (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through school career website. They required a packet of official transcript and statement of interest. Then I got a skype interview with HR and the manager I was going to work with. I got the offer within one or two weeks after the interview.

Intern Interview

Interview

Hiring process made of various steps for the intern position in Hyundai motors : Video interview, phone screening, technical interview with both motivational and technical questions, use of excel and sql system

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (New Delhi (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

I sent the HR of the company my resume and they called me.
    The process was
    1. resume
    2. interview(Questions)
    3. another interview(HR and CEOs)
    The atmosphere of the interview was okay but i was nervous to answer preperly.
    The question was simple but needed to answer in a deep level

Interview Questions

• What do you learn from your university?
      How will you contribute to this company
      Tell me any social issue and your opinion   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Chennai (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

I had an employee referral, so I got an initial email asking about interests etc. Then after speaking to that concerned person and then had an in person interview. It was very casual and pretty much general with questions like what do you expect to get out of this etc

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.