Hyundai Motor Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hyundai Motor Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Hyundai Motor

2.7

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)) in April 2018.

Interview

Easy, need to go to the office. Give your resume then they will give you slip for your medical then after a days you will get a call for your starting date.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hyundai Motor

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Chennai (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

It was not a good experience, but i declined the offer as the salary was very low for starters. I'm not really sure about the growth, but the salary was low, but i wanted a better one.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manipal (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Manipal (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Just a brief phone interview about skills I possess and More importantly asked me how will I translate my skills and education experience towards the internship and help the company and conducted a background check.

Internship Interview

Interview

1. Online Bewerbung
    2. Innerhalb 2 tagen eine E-Mail mit einer Einladung zu einem Online Bewerbungsgespräch
    3. Online Gespräch
    4. Einen Tag nach dem Gespräch die Zusage telefonisch erhalten
    Das Gespräch war ziemlich einfach und mit ein wenig know-how eine nahezu sichere Einstellung

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.