Hyundai Motor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hyundai Motor Interview Questions

Interviews at Hyundai Motor

2.9

Service Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Naples, FL (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

The interview was easy. I filled out an application they gave me a quick run down of the job, followed by a tour of the facility. They let me know in the spot that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any kind of driving infractions?   1 Answer

Production Team Member Interview

Interview

Receive email regarding interview. Complete two week training, during training some may receive second interview or after. Next, you will receive an offer letter. Then have to complete a physical.

Lease End Interview

Interview

Phone screen with the recruiter for about 30 minutes and just start asking questions after question about customer services, about yourself and the company and where its located and the work environment

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor.

Interview

Relaxed environment with very supportive staff. Must submit to a background check and drug test. The interview process didn't take much time, it was only about twenty to thirty minutes long and kept you very engaged in the whole conversation.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any customer service experience?   1 Answer

Validation Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Ann Arbor, MI (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

They asked me questions regarding module that i need to work on like what are the features in that module how will i test them. etc., Manager asked me about my Education what all they teach my projects my interests

Interview Questions

• About Telematics system how it works and my past experience   1 Answer

Business Solutions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Fountain Valley, CA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Got a phone screening interview appointment after 2 weeks to apply.
    Have one time phone screening Interview
    3 Weeks later have on-site interview at fountain valley.
    Two managers comes in a small conference room.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your project where you utilize the brainstorming method   Answer Question
    • Tell me about the process of IT project management   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor.

Interview

It was a panel interview with 2 rounds. First HR reached out and then there were a couple of managers that interviewed me. The hiring manager and usually a sr. group or another peer manager.

Interview Questions

• They were situational, I believe they were somewhat STAR based. I can't remember exactly what they asked to be honest.   Answer Question

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Chantilly, VA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Applied around 11:30pm Thursday night, received a call Friday morning inviting me to interview in-person Tuesday morning. Spent 30 mins filling out a very comprehensive paper application packet which required redundant information provided on my resume that I then had to copy into tiny little boxes. Additionally had to provide the names, addresses, and years attended for my elementary school, high school , and college/university. Asked me how much I was paid per week, when I started my previous job (which required more math as I was hourly and paid biweekly). Asked me how I would travel to the job if I was offered a position. Upon completing this deforestation packet I then was invited into a room. My interview was around maybe 5-10 mins and they offered me less money than I currently make. But they were prepared to send me directly to HR for drug testing and background check.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Montgomery, AL (US)).

Interview

It was usual interview what you can expect.
    Be prepare what you can apply your skills to this company and your previous experiences.
    It was 30mins interview and most questions are easy to answer if you prepared well.

Interview Questions

• What was your previous job and how can you apply your skills to this company.   Answer Question

Logistics Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (San Diego, CA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

I received a phone interview first then was offered to have a face to face interview then a final interview. Had a great feeling about it until the final interview with Interim Manager, knew instantly I would not get the job.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to go over my qualifications.   1 Answer
    • What does success mean to you?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.