Hyundai Motor PGET Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hyundai Motor PGET Interview Questions

Interviews at Hyundai Motor

3.7

PGET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor.

Interview

the interview cosists of 5 rounds actually. first round as usuall it was online test it consists of aptitude,verbal, technical,mental assesment. second round consists of GD, In which it consists of 9 members. Third round is PPT presentation about ourself for 4 slides. Fourth is technical interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hyundai Motor

PGET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Chennai (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

Applied through my college. Had 5 rounds - Online Test, Group discussion, Self presentation, Technical and finally HR Interview. The test section had questions from aptitude, verbal, personality, engineering subject related questions like Strength of materials, Kinematics and dynamics of machinery, fluid mechanics, thermodynamics and IC Engines etc for mechanical and automobile group.
    The technical interview went well. Mostly they asked question based on my project, areas of interest and fundamentals of core mechanical subjects

PGET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thanjavur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Thanjavur (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

A very good experience. Confidence, Communication, Technical knowledge plays a vital role to get selected.

1. Online test
    2. Group Discussion
    3. Presentation round
    4. Technical interview
    5. HR interview
    6. Stress round
    Except for round 4, you need to have good confidence, communication and clarity in thought to stand over others. A unforgettable experience. Happy to be a part of Hyundai family.

PGET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Coimbatore (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

it is pooled campus interview process i.e 6 colleges have gathered to gether
    6 stpes- written test,gd,self presentation round,domain interview,hr interview,stress interview
    be prepare throughly basis concepts of domain and soft skills are neccessary. Attitude matters rather than work.

Interview Questions

• it came for manufacturing plant , the questions mostly from manufacturing part for mechanical students.
      few questions like
      what are defects possible in welding and how do we detect?
      how artificial intellegence helpful in shop floor ?
      explain about hydraullic press?   Answer Question

PGET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Vellore (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was divided into six rounds.
    1.Aptitude, technical, personality, english test
    2.Group Discussion
    3.Presentation round
    4.Technical interview
    5.HR round
    6.Panel interview
    GD focusses on how valuable our point is. Its not depend upon how many times you talk. I told only two important points during GD. Don't bluff something related to the topic. The presentation round was based on self introduction, SWOT analysis about ourself, why company hires you?. Total of 4 slides is permitted with a time of 3 minutes. They will look for the creativity and genuineity of the content. Technical round was little bit tough. We should be very very strong in a particular subject and mostly they prefer manufacturing. In HR round, they will check the tamil proficiency and they are interested in taking tamil guys for talking with other employees in the company.

Interview Questions

• I told my favourite subject as manufacturing. So most of the question asked from metallurgy, manufacturing, meterology. Some questions were asked regarding my B.tech and M.Tech projects.   Answer Question

PGET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

Application

Interview

The interview process was started at 11 am after the introductory speech. Before one month the online written test was conducted the shortlisted candidates were called for interview. The interview process has GD follow by presentation, technical and HR interviews

PGET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Noida (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

1. Aptitude test
    2. GD
    3. PPT test
    4. Technical interview
    5. HR Interview

Technical questions were mostly around automobile engineering like engine basics transmission clutch brakes caster camber toe etc. HR questions were testing your communication skills clarity and smartness.

Interview Questions

• 1. Major questions from Automobile engg and thermodynamics
      2. Power train, engine, Gears, Toe caster and camber etc   Answer Question

PGET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Bhubaneswar (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

First of all there was a Written Test. It had aptitude, english and engineering branch questions. Those who cleared written round, were called for technical interview. And finally HR interview for those who cleared the technical round.

PGET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Vellore (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

interview were just to test your basics of your mechanical knowledge and how well you tackle your problems when it is given to you.... more important about our project if anything especially in manufacturing... it is becz its manufacturing plant

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.