Hyundai Motor Research Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hyundai Motor Research Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Hyundai Motor

2.2

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vijayawada (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Vijayawada (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

stage1
written test
technical
hr
stage 2
hod
stage 3
psychometric
once written test was cleared then they will call for further rounds . hod and psychometric rounds will be conducted at hyundai motors hyderabad. in techincal round they will ask about projects and basics concepts

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hyundai Motor

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warangal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Warangal (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

-> First aptitude paper ; Analytical + Technical (Basic C++ output, error etc.)
    -> MOST likely subject , then questions about that, some basics C++ questions; area related questions like if you are from eee then electrical motors questions, project related questions..they are mostly focusing on MATLAB. some Puzzle questions and then HR. Selected candidate have to go Hyderabad for further two more interviews.

Interview Questions

• which subject do you like most?
      how induction motorm stars?
      Draw ckt dia. which you used in your project , related algorithm..
      you are having 3 days food and your path is 6 days long , how will you send the food at destination?
      etc...
      do you have any questions?   Answer Question

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suwŏn, Kyonggi (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Suwŏn, Kyonggi (South Korea)) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied with 2 years of engineering career as a systems engineer. First apply via online application. There are 3 interviews that I had to go through: technical interview, general interview, and executive manager interview. The whole process took about 6 months.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the most important technologies right now, in respect to recent CES event?   Answer Question

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

There will be 6 rounds of interviews. You`ll be scrutinized to the core and selected by native koreans. Rounds related to technical/ managerial as well as Logical questionnaire will be done.

Interview Questions

• One thing in life which you do not want to repeat/ remember!   1 Answer

Negotiation

Please do not opt the employer , if you re serious in doing some useful stuff. It gives minimum opportunity for growth.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.