Hyundai Motor Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hyundai Motor Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Hyundai Motor

2.8

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leesburg, VA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Leesburg, VA (US)).

Interview

I applied in person with a simple application, then met for an interview the same day. The general sales manager interviewed me for 20 minutes. He made an initial assessment of me and didn't beat around the bush. Very straightforward and honest. I then met with another manager and talked about expectations and my history. Both managers then discussed me and made a decision.

Interview Questions

• How much do you expect to make in your first year?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None...they have a compensation plan already set for sales associates.

Other Interview Reviews for Hyundai Motor

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor in January 2012.

Interview

This interview process was very relaxed not high pressure at all. I just went in and talked a little bit about myself. They gave me a few expectations of the job and I went from there.

Interview Questions

• I really didnt have an unexpected question or difficult answer.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Kolkata (India)) in December 2018.

Interview

Group Discussion+Personal Interview. Interview was apt and generic.The topic in GD was also very very generic. Go through the recent topics on economic times and be updated on the daily news.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Seoul (South Korea)) in February 2014.

Interview

it was really comfortable interview atmosphere. the manager was trying to make me comfortable to say I wanna say to thank the manager for giving me a great job interview

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.