Hyundai Motor Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hyundai Motor Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Hyundai Motor

1.8

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tuscumbia, AL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Tuscumbia, AL (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Pretty easy. They wanted people who are willing to engage with others and are reliable. We had to complete online forms and sit through online training videos on how to handle basic customer questions. There's a couple of weeks of training where you get to shadow with more experienced sales people and learn.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hyundai Motor

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Racine, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Racine, WI (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

I received a call after i submitted a resume online. They asked me to come in for an interview then had me fill out an application when i went in. Two managers talked with me in the interview process. Then sent me for a drug test and offered me a job.

Interview Questions

• They had me attempt to sell them a pen to test my sales skills.   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hattiesburg, MS (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Hattiesburg, MS (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

It wasn't too lengthy. Called in for an in person interview and was hired same day. Was made to take standard drug test as well as submit a driving record.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to sell for Hyundai?
      Standard strengths and weaknesses questions.   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Himayatnagar (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Himayatnagar (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

the first round will be with the asst hr and then they will forward you to the mofo hr and then. you will se the final interviewer {the ceo of the company} who will ask you such questions like "will you submit your original documents" & "are you ok to sign a bond" i mean are they giving us a job or hiring us for slavary?? worst decision of my life to work for a company like this

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Pune (India)).

Interview

The interview process was quite easy. First was technical round which was conducted by general manager of company then second was HR round. In first round they asked about company and their products.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.