Hyundai Motor Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hyundai Motor Summer Interview Questions

Interviews at Hyundai Motor

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor.

Interview

Formal interview process with initial phone screening followed by video conference interview. Hyundai was professional and timely in this matter. While I did not receive an offer, they quickly let me know I was not selected.

Interview Questions

• Why you chose Hyundai, what type of experience I was looking for, what I could contribute to the team, my individual personality traits, and a few behavioral questions including those that needed a specific example.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hyundai Motor

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, AL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Montgomery, AL (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied through my university's job page. The first thing they had you do was mail them a dossier containing a application packet, a statement of interest, a resume, an unofficial transcript, and a official letter from your university stating that you're currently enrolled. They want you to send an official transcript before you move on to the next step.

Afterwards there is a phone screen with basic questions about you, what you know about the company, your Microsoft Office skills, and your career goals.

Next they contact you to set up a Skype interview and you have to fill out another giant application packet. You speak to an HR representative and someone from the department you're applying for. They ask about your resume, your favorite/least favorite classes, what you hope to learn in the internship, etc.. In my case, they finished the interview by saying "You'll have feedback by the middle of next week". It's been six weeks and no response.

I followed up a couple weeks after the interview with an email to see where things stood, but no one responded. I was a little upset that they ask you to do so much paperwork and spend money to get them all the elements that they need but they don't dignify you with a response if you ask for it.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.