Revolut Interview Question: I was asked a single question... | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interview Question

Compliance Interview London, England

I was asked a single question. ‘Tell me about your current

role’. This person spoke in the most bored, disinterested tone I’d seen in a professional environment. I continued with the call despite this as I had dedicated the time for this video call.
Answer

Interview Answer

2 Answers

I answered with my experience which was equivalent to this hiring manager. It was clear she did not want to be there, she was holding her head up with her hand, looking away distracted throughout the interview. Asked one question - I’ve not experienced that before. It seemed to me she had already made her mind up on a candidate and was a bit too tired to behave professionally. I conducted my due diligence on the HM prior and can see from her experience that I don’t feel I would have had great guidence from her as a leader. This was also reiterated by her attitude - she had been there three months yet was unable to answer simple questions about org structure. This interview put such a bad taste in my mouth, I’m no longer a revolut fan (the only reason I applied is I am a fan of the CEO and the product). I have closed my account and now use Monzo.

Interview Candidate on 28 Oct 2018

Can’t agree more. Experienced exactly the same with a “he”. It’s their culture and doesn’t worth it.

Anonymous on 22 Nov 2018

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.